Cliff Logger

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
451128d1307668227-citizen-faux-warranty-5323_obvious_troll.jpg

View attachment 193542

WEIRD!! Me an Cody were just talking about this dude the other day on the phone.

Can't remember if Cody said he knew him personally from Alaska, but said the dude was 3' tall and thought he was the best thing since sunlight was invented.

There's a fine line between confidence and arrogance.

Watching him strut through his videos on YouTube is painful. They'd be good if he'd shut his yapper for a minute.

Montanan's waxing eloquent upon the things they cannot do,sure is a soothing sound.

I've but a single question: Would you like some cheese with your whine?

Listen, I know who you are (somewhat), and you can settle down. You think you're the only faller to work in Alaska pard?

If you take a chill, we'd all love to see some pictures, and you could regale us with your exploits.

But with your bad mouth and attitude, nobody's gonna give a ####.

So, unless you've walked on the surface of the Moon itself, you ain't done nothing special that 10,000 other guys haven't done, or still do now.

Sucking my azz will get you nowhere with me and I'm deeply humored at how you attempt to flatter yourself by feigning a clue and grasping at wisps of familiarity. That was great!

I'm not forced to "think" and have the luxury of knowing the differentiating nuances of which,are well beyond stark. You gotta pretend and I've the luxury of reflection.

Bless your heart and vivid Imagination both!

Listen short stack, I'll tell you this before you get banned again.

You ain't special, you ain't a special faller, you ain't a special hunter, you ain't a special anything.

I feel bad for your kids, cause they are being raised by a complete ####.

All you have accomplished in your short (really short) life is tip'n timber in the big A. . . Big freakin' whoop-tee-do.

One of the first guys you insulted is an old school old-growth faller. . . He was tip'n sticks before you were an itch in your daddy's pants.

You say we are know-nothings? Pot calling the kettle black much.

Sweetie,you GOTTA tell yourself that which you most need to hear and kudos for you attempting to salve your realities with that creative imagination of your's. As you know,it's the only move you've got.

I'm at ease about talking about the millions and millions of boards busheled into my hat brim,the B&C critters slain by my mitts,as well as my brawn,beauty and brilliance...in no particular order. I savvy your deep frustration in having been slighted in ALL of those areas,but stupidity is the gift that keeps on giving and you've got it in spades Toots.

Must admit,you add a special kind of panache to stupidity,while you revel in taking it where it's never been before. It's cute!

Keep telling yourself that your "OK" and maybe someday,you'll truly believe it!

I guess you need to keep blather'n on to make up for being a dwarf.

I'll be all smiles when your ISP is perm banned, and I'll still be here.

Years from now, when you're dying friendless and alone, you can warm yourself with all the MBF you put up.

I'm sure all your posts, and my reply's to them, will be deleted.

Have a good'n timber-tard. . . May you eventually grow up and join humanity, but for now, crawl back under your bridge.

Last edited:
I'm at ease in citing facts,just as you are at ease in citing concoctions.

Reality ain't for everyone and I've zero doubt that Make Believe is far more soothing to you,thus your propensity to reside there. Only you can prevent you from saying something stupid...but I gotta admit that I find much humor in the constant,that you are powerless to refrain such simplistic tasks.

Get a kick too,out of how quick you are clam up about yourself and eager to involve others in your smokescreen as a defense mechanism. Especially groovin' on the "Old Growth" cutter reference,as it was especially "quaint". Folks who do as little as you and as shoddily,had best be looking elsewhere for their "vindications".

Can't wait for you to tell me how great the President is,"because he's been a Politician a long,long time". Laughing!

Some folks is painfully slow learners and you are a textbook example.

Congratulations?

The Mrs. is on ya now. . . See ya later! :buttkick:

Perhaps you can answer a question I've long wondered? Why do Montanan's feel compelled to showcase their stupidity and try to "converse" about things they've never seen or done,under the auspice they had?

I'm all ears.

To cheer you up,the Montana State Record is well shy of that specimen and I'm of course sandbagging by presenting it first,with plenty of fodder in reserve.

You go girl!

Don't go away mad, just go away.

Ignore button guys......Some people have nothing better to do than #### around all day on the computer......because they're not out cutting timber.....or doing anything productive for that matter. Waste of air and sunlight - Sam

Latest posts

Back