Cliff Logger

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
metals, is that pos realy from ak? i know a few tippers up there. just wondering.

I am just as guilty of staring at the train wreck as much as anybody else. But responding only fuels more responses. Just ignore and carry on and he will troll somewhere he can get a rise.

metals, is that pos realy from ak? i know a few tippers up there. just wondering.

He is from AK, I don't think originally though. It's a darn shame, cause the guy has tipped some nice wood. . . He just has the personality of a snail.

WEIRD!! Me an Cody were just talking about this dude the other day on the phone.

Can't remember if Cody said he knew him personally from Alaska, but said the dude was 3' tall and thought he was the best thing since sunlight was invented.

There's a fine line between confidence and arrogance.

Watching him strut through his videos on YouTube is painful. They'd be good if he'd shut his yapper for a minute.

Wes and Cody.
Actually, I know for a fact that is was the idea of 2 good boot makers. It is a sublimal tool designed to keep you focused when lacing up. They did not do this until a couple of guys hated the word 'lace' in tree work and approached boot makers world wide to promote proper thinng and abolish the word 'lace'. Their motto was' I lace my boot's,' . These guys are getting up there in age and not sure if the next new tassle ( sublimal) design will be realized in their time. They knew only real tree guys would buy them if they did this. They knew the flappy thing would be in focus of every tree guy lacing up. They knew someone would ask about it and they were right. They are designing a new tassle at this time, but time is not on their side. Actually, they could use some help. Their next design will sublimally remind you of 'Topping'.
Jeff

Then,
Actually, both. The master's I got on my own. My doctorate was bought from Cody. It was Cody's idea to put the tassle's on, but Wesley hated the idea. Cody convinced Wes that the real tree guys would be a loyal customer base. Cody was right, but Wesley could get over the fact that a tree guy knows what he want's more than a manufacturer. The argument ended on the day they got a big order. Wesley and Cody went for a beer that nite to celebrate and discuss the business. Wes was smart and rather than reveal a humble side, he got Cody drunk and they signed a great contract that Wesley told Cody that Wesco is a great name and Cody said " Yeah! Told you mufu!
Jeff

good ole days,
Actually, both. The master's I got on my own. My doctorate was bought from Cody. It was Cody's idea to put the tassle's on, but Wesley hated the idea. Cody convinced Wes that the real tree guys would be a loyal customer base. Cody was right, but Wesley could get over the fact that a tree guy knows what he want's more than a manufacturer. The argument ended on the day they got a big order. Wesley and Cody went for a beer that nite to celebrate and discuss the business. Wes was smart and rather than reveal a humble side, he got Cody drunk and they signed a great contract that Wesley told Cody that Wesco is a great name and Cody said " Yeah! Told you mufu!
Jeff

Easy to get off track at times. Sad that some live thru their computers.

That is a big tree on some steep ground. There may have been enough pucker in my corks 30 yrs ago to try that.

Back