Customer had a bad day!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some People shouldnt be allowed to own and operate chainsaws, you have shown us a perfect example of chainsaw cruelty
Im getting kind of psyched up, by the thought of what the perpetrator might do the 261 and 441,
you know they are New !!

They havent been run in yet,

they are babies

HOW COULD YOU LET HIM TAKE 2 NEW SAWS IN HIS POSSESSION

You should have turned him in to the authorities or shot him

Some People shouldnt be allowed to own and operate chainsaws, you have shown us a perfect example of chainsaw cruelty
Im getting kind of psyched up, by the thought of what the perpetrator might do the 261 and 441,
you know they are New !!

They havent been run in yet,

they are babies

HOW COULD YOU LET HIM TAKE 2 NEW SAWS IN HIS POSSESSION

You should have turned him in to the authorities or shot him

This is Canada my friend we are just too friendly and not allowed to carry a gun.
Some have said a fool and his money are soon parted. But accidents do happen and I am glad he was ok.

No worries it were merely ironi and humor.
It would also be the epitomy of BAD costumerservice AND rude to do so

And YES, good no one got hurt, accept from his pride and finances

No worries it were merely ironi and humor.
It would also be the epitomy of BAD costumerservice AND rude to do so

And YES, good no one got hurt, accept from his pride and finances

YOU are most correct! I have seen saws that have been run over, crushed by trees and countless twisted bars, dropped from trees/bucket trucks even left in the bush for a year and covered in schmutz. As long as the pockets are deep many will just keep on destroying saws.

This is Canada my friend we are just too friendly and not allowed to carry a gun.
Some have said a fool and his money are soon parted. But accidents do happen and I am glad he was ok.
I'm retired now but I was an attorney and a firefighter both at same time for years. I observed that if people behaved reasonably and responsibly that I would have been out of 2 jobs! No shortage of dumb azses is job security!

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

YOU are most correct! I have seen saws that have been run over, crushed by trees and countless twisted bars, dropped from trees/bucket trucks even left in the bush for a year and covered in schmutz. As long as the pockets are deep many will just keep on destroying saws.
ich errinert nichts, den wort, SCHMUTZ , in den engliche sprache angewant ist, aber es ist vieleicht einer neue wort, Sie in nordamerica einfuhren mochte ?? Wir hast den gleiche wort in Danemark SMUDS Freundliche grussen aus Danemark

Back