Dancing With the Devil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve also forgot to mention that he ran 3rd fastest time in the 5cu class with that borrowed saw, again beating out Gypo's time running the same saw. After viewing the video, Gypo, it must of been that short bar. LOL

Steve, Dutch here again,

That's Bob Waddell running Dennis's spare 500 Honda Hotsaw. That was Bob's 2nd time ever running the saw, looks like he ran it pretty good. BTW, when Dennis let me run it a few years ago, it gave me 35 stitches in my leg while making a practice cut. I had alittle $hit in my neck, but still went to the show and got 4th with it. Haven't run it since. LOL

OK. I ain't no hotsaw guy, and I'm sure I don't know the rules 'bout boring, but it seems if you started your bore a 'lil lower and went straight down and then back up, it would be quicker.

So school this climber. :blob2:

Master Mc Blaster,
Steve here... I'm thinking the shallow top plunge is easier cause you don't have to up cut as much, and your down cut is faster because down cuts always are

Good one John, but here's a joke about Hamilton.
My girlfriend asked me to kiss her where it smells, so I drove her to Hamilton.
John

Limpy started filing his own chain look how fast it, Even Fales said he couldn't file any better. Also take note how he stands just like Ed yeah right. He was running Tom's 084 on alcohol. Little over rev EH

Originally posted by Marky Mark
Limpy started filing his own chain look how fast it, Even Fales said he couldn't file any better. Also take note how he stands just like Ed yeah right. He was running Tom's 084 on alcohol. Little over rev EH

Whut wuz that dialog at tha end? :blob2:

:laugh:

Ken Nickerson who is friends with Dennis and the Big Doucheman stopped by. He helps Dennis out with some of the bike saw work. He even had time to invent an air powered beer can crusher. Robert Andrews order the first one.

John and Dennis basking in the aftermath. What a trip it was to see that Monster drop. John's new name is Limpy and I have become the Wedge Biitch.

Back