Dear Stihl pencilneck,

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr. said:
My favorite thing has happened on this thread.

When someone posts something childish or rude with the intentions of editting it before the time limit that adds the editted line at the bottom.

I believe you can say anything and the mods cannot retrieve it if you beat the time limit, but even if they can who's to know you editted it for them to look in the first place.

This is not even close to the first time I have seen this same person do this.

Fred

And to think I wouldn't even have seen it if THALL haden't quoted him.

Wow I got it Fred...

Mr. said:
My favorite thing has happened on this thread.

When someone posts something childish or rude with the intentions of editting it before the time limit that adds the editted line at the bottom.

I believe you can say anything and the mods cannot retrieve it if you beat the time limit, but even if they can who's to know you editted it for them to look in the first place.

This is not even close to the first time I have seen this same person do this.

Fred

And to think I wouldn't even have seen it if THALL haden't quoted him.
Dayumm you Fred, your driving me nuts here. Who did I qutoe and then I'll know whatcha talking bout. Fill me in will ya.............

hmnmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Seems words have a way of changing from one when its written to when its quoted.

woodfarmer said:
maybe thall the problem is you read english as well as you spell it, do you really speak the way you write, its getting old, i need a thall blocker!!!

I don't recall twisting your arm to read anything I've posted it but if ya need help not reading it let me help ya. Block me....................

Don't be a jerk. I find writing in manner which indicates dialect or colloquilialisms very colorful.

If one was to fire grammatical arrows, I would sharpen up the contractions and capitalizion first.

Fred

Mr. said:
Don't be a jerk. I find writing in manner which indicates dialect or colloquilialisms very colorful.

If one was to fire grammatical arrows, I would sharpen up the contractions and capitalizion first.

Fred

Fred can you splain this further.:monkey:

woodfarmer said:
maybe thall the problem is you read english as well as you spell it, do you really speak the way you write, its getting old, i need a thall blocker!!!

And anutter thing you is pose to use Capital letters in the beginnings of ya sent ta senses,lololol.....

THALL10326 said:
And anutter thing you is pose to use Capital letters in the beginnings of ya sent ta senses,lololol.....

Where the :censored: is my Thall10326 blocker ..
His new found spelling and language is getting to me... youall come back now ya heere

04ultra said:
Where the :censored: is my Thall10326 blocker ..
His new found spelling and language is getting to me... youall come back now ya heere

hahaha, and ta think I smiles whens I'd do's its,hahhahahaha. As Jed said to granny, wedogggggggggggggggggggie.......................

Me thinks someone should open the door to the workshop, the gas fumes are starting to build up and cause problems. :rolleyes: :dizzy:

RaisedByWolves said:
Now your being ridiculous. I think your getting paranoid......

lol, now tell me how did ya change my post like that, share ya secret there...

Dadatwins said:
Me thinks someone should open the door to the workshop, the gas fumes are starting to build up and cause problems. :rolleyes: :dizzy:

All in fun Dada. Tell me something. I've been to Richmond many times. Down on Broad street a few years ago they had fake fish all lined up down through town. Whats that all about?

2 cents

Maybe Im crazy here but seems as though he is talking about the sharing of info like IPL or service manuals that used to be so easy and convienant yet now there stepping in and trying to stop it because of copyright problems when really esepcially people on this site generaly own the product and are loyal customers just trying to get more info or work on their saw if this is what we are discussing or something close than I have to agree that while copyright is important dont go after your customers go after those trying to turn a profit. $.02

THALL10326 said:
All in fun Dada. Tell me something. I've been to Richmond many times. Down on Broad street a few years ago they had fake fish all lined up down through town. Whats that all about?

Art project, most of them were auctioned off after the display, still a few around that were purchased by store owners, some were purchased by homeowners. Want weird, try walking into potential clients yard and be warned that the 5' painted fish in a 100lb concrete base staring at you that has to be moved before doing any work, because its "special" :dizzy:

RaIsEdByWoLvEs said:
lol, now tell me how did ya change my post like that, share ya secret there...

Its simple really. But If I let the cat outta the bag then everybody would know I hacked Begleys computer.

I can even Make people appear real when their not......

Stihlpencilnek said:
C'mon guys, Ive only got a third grade edumication and this is the only gob I could get. You wouldnt hate a guy just cuz hes trying to make a livin without having to work wouldja?

:jester:

Last edited:
Back