ever use a chain saw in the house?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C SAW 090

Extremist Chainsaw Junkie
Reaction score
I just did, i had a water line froze and burst in my crapy trailer,wile I've been out plowing for 2 days. Its been 4 degrees not counting the wind. After i dethaw and fix the main line, it blew off the faucet under the sink. instant water every where, no shut off.Great! The line is impossible to get to so i ran to the garage grabed my tc150 and cut a big hole in the back of the counter, and jamed the stupid line back together. I've had 3 hrs sleep in 2 days, i was in quite a mood.

yep, ripping the edge of a bulging floating floorboard floor. Had the cut blind, couldn't fit a circular saw in, 024AVS worked perfectly. Had to open the french doors and windows but...

I just did, i had a water line froze and burst in my crapy trailer,wile I've been out plowing for 2 days. Its been 4 degrees not counting the wind. After i dethaw and fix the main line, it blew off the faucet under the sink. instant water every where, no shut off.Great! The line is impossible to get to so i ran to the garage grabed my tc150 and cut a big hole in the back of the counter, and jamed the stupid line back together. I've had 3 hrs sleep in 2 days, i was in quite a mood.
I did once......she said never again with the look...

Years ago an addition on my house created a new lath and plaster interior wall covering the old exterior wall, all of this encasing the old brick chimney. My first winter in the house I decided to use the cast iron wood stove left in the basement not realizing how bad of an idea it was to use a bare brick chimney. Long story short I started the wall on fire surrounding the chimney and had to use a 026 to cut most of the wall open to extinguish the fire-using a bucket filled with water. I actually had the foresight to start running water in the tub while I ran to get the saw... Most of the smoke from the fire got drafted up into the attic, but the house smelled of two stroke exhaust for a week.

Yep. In the basement where we kept the wood pile for the winter and where the wood furnace resided. Had some rounds and too long pieces somehow make it down there. The storm doors were covered in snow, blocking the easy access.

Man did that create a smokey cloud that permeated up into the house. :laugh:

Way back when I used to keep around 14 saws in the house. I didn't have anywhere else to keep them. Every once in awhile I would get the urge to start one in the house. I can vividly remember starting an echo 610 and a homelite 990G. ;) The two saws from my past that continue to haunt me to this day for selling them.

Latest posts

Back