Fish on "Oil Ratio"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought the Endurance ones...they were 219 i think. they were great for the first week.....

To keep this on track.... I found a combo gas/oil can at home depot that is awesome. We don't have these in the states. i have to find a way to smuggle one or two across the border...lol It sure would make trips to the woods easier than the milk crate with a gas can and oil jug....

You say they were comfortable at first, usually the other way around, I am going to stick to the sorels if I can find them.
You don`t have the combo cans State side? We had them here for years, best thing for chainsawing in the woods, one can does it all, spouts pour easily and cleanly to.
Pioneerguy600

And to keep this on track even more...I went through 35 us gallons of 15w40 oil in my gens today...lol.

I'll get some pics up when it isn't raining. We have 10 1250 Kw generators running B.C place (stadium for the opening and closing ceremonies). I have 4 more big units for the GM place (hockey rink). That will be my venue for the duration of the olympics. We have about 36 miles of cable inside the stadium alone.

We can't start most of the GM place wiring until the 28th because the Canucks have their last game on the 27th....My venue goes on lockdown the the 4th, so there will be a bunch of 16 hours days to come

And to keep this on track even more...I went through 35 us gallons of 15w40 oil in my gens today...lol.

I'll get some pics up when it isn't raining. We have 10 1250 Kw generators running B.C place (stadium for the opening and closing ceremonies). I have 4 more big units for the GM place (hockey rink). That will be my venue for the duration of the olympics. We have about 36 miles of cable inside the stadium alone.

We can't start most of the GM place wiring until the 28th because the Canucks have their last game on the 27th....My venue goes on lockdown the the 4th, so there will be a bunch of 16 hours days to come

You changing oil in the engines? Can`t be Cats as you mentioned the conflict thing earlier. Well its 12.42 am here now so its bed time for me, signing off for now.
Pioneerguy600

You changing oil in the engines? Can`t be Cats as you mentioned the conflict thing earlier. Well its 12.42 am here now so its bed time for me, signing off for now.
Pioneerguy600

Nope, they are Cummins QSK 45s & KTA50's (large V12's and V16's). not changing it yet...each unit holds 60 gallons. That was just to replace was has been burned in the last 30 hours of run time....they tend to burn more oil when they are not loaded up. When theload is about 50% they will burn 2-3 gallons an hour....

Now, you want to talk fuel comsumption? At full load the QSK's will burn about 75 gallons of diesel and hour. We will never see those loads here, we try no to exceed 75% loads when we have a bunch Paralelled together.

Nope, they are Cummins QSK 45s & KTA50's (large V12's and V16's). not changing it yet...each unit holds 60 gallons. That was just to replace was has been burned in the last 30 hours of run time....they tend to burn more oil when they are not loaded up. When theload is about 50% they will burn 2-3 gallons an hour....

Now, you want to talk fuel comsumption? At full load the QSK's will burn about 75 gallons of diesel and hour. We will never see those loads here, we try no to exceed 75% loads when we have a bunch Paralelled together.

Sweet, If I can get my trucker buddy to swing by with a flat bed do ya think they would miss one of them generators.lol:):cheers:

I'd like nothing better than to tell Nova Scotia power to take there hook up and shove it!

Sweet, If I can get my trucker buddy to swing by with a flat bed do ya think they would miss one of them generators.lol:):cheers:

I'd like nothing better than to tell Nova Scotia power to take there hook up and shove it!

I highly doubt I can "hook you up" with a $300K generator....lol, but if you can get past security and have a crane setup, then you are more than welcome to try....just make sure you bring a triaxx trailer as they are overweight on a double trailer....

We did loose an alternator the other night. They are shipping in another unit to fill it's spot. Just the alternator (actual generator end) is about 100-150K to replace. We'll send it down to corporate and have it rewound for a fraction of that.

I highly doubt I can "hook you up" with a $300K generator....lol, but if you can get past security and have a crane setup, then you are more than welcome to try....just make sure you bring a triaxx trailer as they are overweight on a double trailer....

We did loose an alternator the other night. They are shipping in another unit to fill it's spot. Just the alternator (actual generator end) is about 100-150K to replace. We'll send it down to corporate and have it rewound for a fraction of that.

What's the name of your Company, I've got a tailor making jump suits right now, and I know a good crane operator, Can I use your name if I get checked by security.LOL:cheers:

bear oil

I"ve always had bad feet, and steel toed boots are a bear to wear...

I"ve ALWAYS buy my boots from the US... I can't find any up here that are wider than "TOO NARROW"!

perhaps I can soak 'em in bear fat to soften them?

:monkey:

I"ve always had bad feet, and steel toed boots are a bear to wear...

I"ve ALWAYS buy my boots from the US... I can't find any up here that are wider than "TOO NARROW"!

perhaps I can soak 'em in bear fat to soften them?

:monkey:

I'm sure you'd be alright with bear balm nanuk, but have you tried any bison blubber yet? I herd it works well.
John

Here you go stang:

Red Wing Shoe Store
4707 Kingsway
Burnaby BC
V5H 2C3

Tel 604-439-1212
Email [email protected]

Hours of business

Monday - Friday 10am to 7pm
Saturday - 9am to 6pm
Sunday - 10am to 5pm