Fiskars on sale Canadian Tire

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wowzer

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I track the Fiskars stuff at Crappy Tire and looks like everything is 20% starting tomorrow if anyone is wanting a Splitting maul this is the first time i have seen it on sale in about a year or more , in Canada atleast. i'm going to grab the Maul, and Bilhook. Now only if the stocked the other Tools that the states have........

Fiskars.PNG

I've been wanting to try the maul for a while now. Don't they do a better sale later in the year as well usually? 35% or so if I recall.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I've been wanting to try the maul for a while now. Don't they do a better sale later in the year as well usually? 35% or so if I recall.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Crappy always used to do a CT Rewards weekend. but they didn't last year that i know of. Where if you had up to 100$ CT Money they would you reimburse you that much back on your card or something. kinda forget how it works. I found an old thread from 2014 that they where on sale for 35% off. But all last year i only seen the Axe's on sale, never the Billhook or Splitting Maul

Is the 36" splitting axe Canadian tire has on sale the x27? I can't find any other axes on the fiskars website that are 36 inches other than the x27. The one that crappy tire sells looks different being entirely black and there is no sticker on the handle that physically says x27. Is it a cheaper model or just some kind of Canadian tire version???

Looks like the super splitting axe, the older version of the x27, identical but black and handle is less grippy I believe.

Yep, I have the X27, buddy has the "splitting ax" he bought a couple years later. Identical in every way we can see except for th orange tip of the handle on mine.

I haven't seen the "X27" in any store for along time now.

I track the Fiskars stuff at Crappy Tire and looks like everything is 20% starting tomorrow if anyone is wanting a Splitting maul this is the first time i have seen it on sale in about a year or more , in Canada atleast. i'm going to grab the Maul, and Bilhook. Now only if the stocked the other Tools that the states have........

View attachment 571057
Our crappy tire flyer shows the orange handled axe for sale.

Back