fitness for climbers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I take it this was before you got into stacking glazed doughnuts on your batton huh? :laugh:

I take offense to that, I dont like glazed donuts at all... I much prefer the ones with chocolate sprinkles.
:dizzy:

Last edited:
It is Akido my friend but you def don't want to go messin around with no akita either lol

Don't even think Steven Segal would put his akido up against an akita :cheers:

I don't think many would want to mess with the 70 year old I am talking about either. A true master learned overseas and from what I heard went undefeated in the states.

I don't think many would want to mess with the 70 year old I am talking about either. A true master learned overseas and from what I heard went undefeated in the states.

I remember the pot-bellied old man on a bicycle, in Okinawa. Outside of the norther training area if people got too rowdy he would show up. All the locals would shut up and turn to their beers...From what I was told, he would not so much whup-on you, more like humiliate you...or just wound your pride if you were smart enough. I'd heard about him so I never thought of getting froggy with him the few times I saw him.

Confidant as can be, he'd walk in and look around...

I remember the pot-bellied old man on a bicycle, in Okinawa. Outside of the norther training area if people got too rowdy he would show up. All the locals would shut up and turn to their beers...From what I was told, he would not so much whup-on you, more like humiliate you...or just wound your pride if you were smart enough. I'd heard about him so I never thought of getting froggy with him the few times I saw him.

Confidant as can be, he'd walk in and look around...

The one I am speaking of they call spelling wrong but you will be able to get it lol. They call him sinsay here and he may be too old now but he definitely got respect outta the toughest young blackbelts around this state.

Would be interested to see how some of the top-dog fighters would fare in a day on the ground with Scott and I...Used to compete, but never threw around what I do now.

Back