For you Southern Boys and Girls

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep! A little weather cooperation makes things nice.

I have 30K of these things that need 2-3 canes removed, and shaping/damage pruning.
Too much snow makes it suck, but the ground temp has to be below 40, to Minimize production loss come spring.
Prune early like now, and the new growth cuttings used for propegation, are less viable...dadgum quandry.:bang:

attachment.php

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

What a gorgeous shot!!! Waiting for some snow in South Jersey.

Thanks!!
That was a couple years ago between lake effect dumps. I wish I had my old Minolta for that shot, because a LOT was lost with the cheapie digital.

I gotta upgrade one of these days, and get a good digital SLR and step out of the stone age.

I wish ya luck with the snow. Maybe this band of Lake effect will pick up enough to drop some out your way.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

keuka lake area.

i'll post some snow pics if it is light enough when i get home. by far best winter we've had in a few years! i've even plowed a path to the OWB and the dog kennel. running out of room to put it all

I have a couple small patches of snow on the wood I cut this year. for the most part the rest is gone and dry...

Snow is thigh deep in the woods now and it was -18 this morning. Perfect time of year to send my saw off to get ported! The skiing is getting good too.

Here is what I am cuttin in up here in SE Ohio. We got around 10 inches total I would say.

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back