Fundraiser for TBone - We're giving away a Jonsered 2253 / Husky 550!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're adding another gift to this fundraiser. Homelite410 makes and sells beautiful CNC chain vises. I had opportunity to check one out last weekend. They are very nice indeed. Thanks for the contribution!

Vise-L.jpg

We're adding another gift to this fundraiser. Homelite410 makes and sells beautiful CNC chain vises. I had opportunity to check one out last weekend. They are very nice indeed. Thanks for the contribution!

Vise-L.jpg

I gotta have one of those. :msp_sneaky:

AS has some rules about mentioning other sites and stuff.......but I've got to tell you guy that we ain't the only group of guys that care enough to help out when a man gets in a spot. There's a new site that some guys are just getting started......the mods and administrators on that new site gave 50.00 bucks each when we were just getting this whole thing started.......that was 250.00 bucks.

Let me tell ya guys........there are still some very good people in this old world, and I think we're seeing that here these days.

Thanks Randy..

MasterMech stated it best. It was money well spent!!

John, we all hopjng for a full 100% recovery!! SOON!!!! Get well soon my friend.

Just don't know what to say to everyone that is giving !

Thanks is all I got , just not near enough !! You ASers are just amazing , way beyond belief !! Never seen anything like this place ! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Been in on a few of these , just never thought I would be on the receiving end ! Things can sneak up on ya real quick with out warning !

Just don't know what to say to everyone that is giving !

Thanks is all I got , just not near enough !! You ASers are just amazing , way beyond belief !! Never seen anything like this place ! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Been in on a few of these , just never thought I would be on the receiving end ! Things can sneak up on ya real quick with out warning !

Thanks is all you need, along with a house full of mates to stand by you every step of the way. Sit back and enjoy being well respected.

We need to avoid Paypal. In the past they have locked accounts and frozen funds. If you don't have a credit card, then you'll need to send cash. If the money is in your Paypal account, you'll need to transfer it to your bank account. I apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but we've learned this the hard way.

First time I've been able to get on the site in awhile.....I don't disable this or run this in that script or whatever very well.

I'm in :rock: Rock on John!

First time I've been able to get on the site in awhile.....I don't disable this or run this in that script or whatever very well.

I'm in :rock: Rock on John!

Getting a little better every day ! Getting some strength back ! Not ready to run a marathon yet. LOL
Doc says it will take another month or even two before I am back to where I was. I think hes full of it ! LOL
Darn near there now ! LOL Couple more weeks I should be ready for anything ! Other than the back,can't do anything for that.
5 more days till I see the heart doc , hope for a good report ? Good as I feel , can't be much of anything !
Just my blood work says it could be something ?

We're at $1825. I'd love to see us his $2,000 this evening:rock:

You guys just keep blowing me away with this !

Donated enough to buy the saws ,Randy porting them,now raising so much this way !

Thank you guys so very much ! I really hate taking it,but it will sure help with the hospital and Dr. bills ! Don't have the first bill yet, but I know its going to be scarry !!
That crazy looking bed that helped save my life was 2500.00 per day , I spent close to a week in there. Plus I bet they charge me for flying it in from Clevland ! LOL
But it helped save me,so it don't matter what it cost ! I will be very happy to pay what ever the bill is !
Sure wish I knew how I caught that **** !

I don't seem to be able to donate with a Canadian address Nowhere to enter a province and postal code where they ask for credit card billing info. I try to type in the postal code in the zip code box, it says invaid zip. Anyone have have any ideas
Thanks all

I don't seem to be able to donate with a Canadian address Nowhere to enter a province and postal code where they ask for credit card billing info. I try to type in the postal code in the zip code box, it says invaid zip. Anyone have have any ideas
Thanks all

Pm me what you want. I'll send it in.
You can catch up with me later.

Thanks for your support.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back