Harbor Freight 6.5 hp engine

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6.5 HP Gas Engine - CA Certified

^ $74.97

Coupon Code: SHOP20 is good for $14.99 off that price

Shipping was $10.99

Total: $76.65 including shipping/tax and the 6.5hp motor
Best price I've seen yet for a new engine. :rock:

I've got my backup that I just bought in its original carton. However, I can't kill its mentor. It still starts on the first pull: (1) Turn kill switch on, (2) set throttle at 50%, (3) Choke it, (4) Pull cord. Engine starts on first pull unless I forgot to add fuel. After 10 seconds, unchoke it ands set throttle as needed. Half speed is plenty of power for me.

What could be easier than that? :cool2:

Number 37 - was the engine in stock? They are back-ordered on the website now, and my local store only has the new one for $179.99.

I ordered one anyway in case they come off backorder. Cannot resist at that price with all the happy owners on AS.

Number 37 - was the engine in stock? They are back-ordered on the website now, and my local store only has the new one for $179.99.

I ordered one anyway in case they come off backorder. Cannot resist at that price with all the happy owners on AS.

I believe it said it was in stock, but I haven't gotten a shipping notice yet, so I'm not sure, but at that price, I'll take it when they can get it :D

Latest posts

Back