Help, Talk Me Out Of This!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dapper Dan

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Been thinkin for two weeks bout that MS660 I saw at local Stihl Dealer couple weeks ago.
Sittin all by itself wearin a 32" bar. Marked down to 9 hundred something (no demand, I guess).
I keep tellin myself, I don't need this saw so...quit thinking about it!
Your 7900 is plenty big for the wood round here so...quit thinkin bout it!

This morning I'm thinkin on driving up there to see if she's still sittin there, all lonesome. :bang:

Somebody please talk me outta this.
(Do I need professional help?)
(Is there a chainsaws anonymous group anywhere?)

I cant help you, my wife hates this site Due to this great site i have now modded my first Muffler see my other post for pic, and bought a new Dolmar 7900....LOL :cheers: beside that saw should be home with all your others not there all alone!

I dont need nothing over 79cc's either, but we only live once and I want to die HAPPY with a big smile, 066 and 2 084's.

You are absolutely correct, your Dolmar 7900 is already a good deal beyond overkill, however, on the other had what good is money if you can't spend it on one big beautiful lonesome 660.

Regards

Hugenpoet

I think I would like to get a 660 but I'm not sure.So you can by one just to let me know what you think!!! Not the best excuse ever but I hope it helps.
Tool time tim is my hero MORE POWER!!!!Thanxs

Maybe I'll get lucky and it'll be sold!

Been watchin e-bay (alot) for big saws and am convinced there is no such thing as a 'bargain" to be had on used Stihl's on that site.

Might as well buy new.
(There go them voices in my head, again)

You are stihl here. Hurry up so you can post pictures of your new 660.:clap:

"You are stihl here. Hurry up so you can post pictures of your new 660"

"Treat yourself, Buy it !! It's like they say "Your'e a longtime Dead"

Jeez....like asking for a rational answer in a insane asylum! :dizzy:

Maybe I will try nagginwife.com (or I could just call home and tell my wife my "plans" for the day.)

Here's a curve ball for you.:hmm3grin2orange:

Go try out the 660 and a Husky 395.
Since you seem to keep your saws stock. I have ran 2 brand new, not broken in 395's at gtg's and they were very impressive right out of the box.
Plus I think the 9's are their price all day long 24/7.

Dan.... log out... go find your keys... drive from the dealer to the post office. My address will be arriving in a PM shorty.

Ian

Back