Husky 372XPG-talk me out of it

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't understand the need for a 70cc and a 90cc. For a typical user, what advantage is there to having both?

I personally don't think I'd ever need 90cc's, but if one with AT were to come out (soon) it would be a hard decision for me.

Well, I guess Im not the typical user then. I usually process big logs.... dont mess with the small stuff. Hardly ever use a small saw- might have 3 tanks thru my 2153, have 2 full tanks thru my nos 359 and 4 or 5 tanks thru the other 359. That said, I have ran gallons of fuel thru my 2171, 288, & 2188. Not just bc they use more fuel by nature....... but bc I reach for them the most. Typical user doesn't need more than one saw and certainly doesnt need ported saws either. That said..... there shouldn't be any "typical users" on AS and if they come on here that way..... they won't stay that way for long.:rock: I came to AS with a 044 and a 019T and I have evolved greatly in 3 years. :ices_rofl:

Hardly ever use a small saw- might have 3 tanks thru my 2153, have 2 full tanks thru my nos 359 and 4 or 5 tanks thru the other 359. That said, I have ran gallons of fuel thru my 2171, 288, & 2188. Not just bc they use more fuel by nature....... but bc I reach for them the most. Typical user doesn't need more than one saw and certainly doesnt need ported saws either. That said..... there shouldn't be any "typical users" on AS and if they come on here that way..... they won't stay that way for long.:rock: I came to AS with a 044 and a 019T and I have evolved greatly in 3 years. :ices_rofl:

You have one of the strongest 50cc ported work Saws on the planet., It's a shame to hear she doesn't see much run time...
She's a keeper though, I think you will become more and more fond of that little saw as you get older.
I just sent Randy my 395 this week, I'm looking forward to getting that bad boy back... should be Awesome. Like yourself
I continue to evolve. Not sure if it's for the better though.

You have one of the strongest 50cc ported work Saws on the planet., It's a shame to hear she doesn't see much run time...
She's a keeper though, I think you will become more and more fond of that little saw as you get older.
I just sent Randy my 395 this week, I'm looking forward to getting that bad boy back... should be Awesome. Like yourself
I continue to evolve. Not sure if it's for the better though.

Somebody else was asking me about my 2153 the other day. I agree it is a phenominal saw and I have no intention of ever parting with it. Hope to keep it mint... it sure isn't a beater saw to me. I saw where Randy mentioned it yesterday in a post- "that it was the fastest (or best?) 50cc saw he has ever built." All this talk is making me anxious to get it back..... Randy has had it since end of Sept. Starting to miss having it in the shop.

Latest posts

Back