Hey Dennis

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
amen. i try to practice life the way he showed us to. but a man that steals something another man sweat for, is
the point i have my worst time following his practices. aint sure but if past, predicts future. i aint got that part down yet.hate is not a wd i should use,, so ill say a thief i strooooongly dislike. i think the punishment mentioned is about rite. if u get the saw back.good luck.randy

Dont take this wrong but considering you probably wont see that saw again maybe he will have too much saw to handle and just maybe he will hold the trigger down just a little to long and seize it or even better maybe he will cut off a limb and not the kind you use for firewood.........sorry about your loss, Wade

Thanks guys, I appreciate the thoughts. Believe me I feel as strongly about thiefs as you all do. They also got a $150 Bosch jig saw and a skil saw. Can you believe they even took my Husqvarna file kit and Husqvarna gloves?! Left all my wrenchs, but took my gloves!
I'm going to check the pawn shops around here on Monday, but Dennis has already replied and will probably have to have him start working on a new one for me.

Randy

Back