hired my first Guatamalans yesterday

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spanish workers

they are doing groundwork and have done this work for years.

cutting wood takes twice the time...to cut twice and drag twice the same log. these guys just take it all with no problems.

i'm not a slavedriver. i was so impressed with what they did i gave them more money than i ever paid my previous workers. i truly felt like they are comparable to using a mini-loader.

best part is; they NEVER once used their cell phones while working. only used the phones during lunch. my other workers will get a call from their girlfriends and literally stop what they are doing and use it as an excuse to take a 15 minute break. i wouldn't care except the girlfriends call every half hour.

Just like any race some lazy some not as long as you appreciate them for example whoever works for me i buy lunch and 30 minutes to eat.If i see a guy knows what to do i dont have to babysit pay him what he is worth.Safety for me is number one if i feel i have to get mad or yell that person does not work out.

citizinship is a much bigger issue than race. im not a racist ill race anyone. God bless America and all its colorful people:clap: i want all the illegals to get the heck out of our country untill they can come here legally:buttkick:

Back