hired my first Guatamalans yesterday

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the dumbest thread I've ever read through, of course there were the usual diamonds in the rough.

I've blazed through 3 white twentysomethings this year to finally find 2 good ones. They are out there if you care to look hard enough and in the right places, but that takes effort.

If you throw up your hands and sell out to the foreigners so readily, you are no better than the worthless white boys you whine about. Perhaps, in fact....worse, for a larger growth.

Chew on that for awhile, Trollminator! Of course, I doubt you have the capacity to properly digest it.

Ah well, just don't spend any time looking in the mirror and you'll be fine....for awhile, but chances are you'll never see it coming anyway.

Yep, I'm still holding out for a white boy or two who's momma and poppa didnt make him all pansified. Like termite said they gotta be out there, just gotta keep looking. Problem is most of us are on our own if we are worth our salt, or got good jobs.

Yep, I'm still holding out for a white boy or two who's momma and poppa didnt make him all pansified. Like termite said they gotta be out there, just gotta keep looking. Problem is most of us are on our own if we are worth our salt, or got good jobs.

Tell me what salt goes for by the pound? Or better, what does it come for?

White Boy help

You guys should go over to the Saudi web sites.

They know all about how to hire just the right white boy help.

clearance what are you talking about? i have 2 legitimate threads going. maybe i should bump the thread where you admit to charging the customers according to race.

Charging customers by race:) Bloke who works with us sometimes did a job. HO wanted to pay less for him as he has two fingers missing after chopping them off years ago with a planer! Discount for disability even though it doesn't affect his work.

clearance what are you talking about? i have 2 legitimate threads going. maybe i should bump the thread where you admit to charging the customers according to race.
Ithink what clearance is trying to say is that you are a troll and nobody likes you-or wants to waste thier time reading your crap cuz its all trollish. :)
Dig it??

Just 'cause.

Just curious about whether or not all of the posters desperately seeking reliable, hardworking, twenty-something "white" laborers wouldn't rather rephrase that as reliable, hardworking, twenty-something "Americans"? Or are you really using "white" as part of your search criteria?
I'm neither white nor a "foreigner" and I've been working grown men into the dirt at grown men's jobs since I was fourteen. I've employed whites, blacks and mexicans to work for me and couldn't find a nickels worth of difference between the output of one race over the others. As individuals however, I've seen some who could (almost) work to my standards and others who I couldn't stand long enough to finish a job. As has been said here by others it's all about the work ethic of the individual. Don't ask them about their last job. Ask them about what they did with their time when they were 12-17. They say they hung out with friends, cruised the mall, skateboarded or played video games; pass. I'm looking for the guy who helped gather firewood, worked on the family vehicles, tended the crops or livestock, or went to work with his dad during summer "vacation".

Just curious about whether or not all of the posters desperately seeking reliable, hardworking, twenty-something "white" laborers wouldn't rather rephrase that as reliable, hardworking, twenty-something "Americans"? Or are you really using "white" as part of your search criteria?
I'm neither white nor a "foreigner" and I've been working grown men into the dirt at grown men's jobs since I was fourteen. I've employed whites, blacks and mexicans to work for me and couldn't find a nickels worth of difference between the output of one race over the others. As individuals however, I've seen some who could (almost) work to my standards and others who I couldn't stand long enough to finish a job. As has been said here by others it's all about the work ethic of the individual. Don't ask them about their last job. Ask them about what they did with their time when they were 12-17. They say they hung out with friends, cruised the mall, skateboarded or played video games; pass. I'm looking for the guy who helped gather firewood, worked on the family vehicles, tended the crops or livestock, or went to work with his dad during summer "vacation".

Yes, race is not always best brought up. I use the term white boy to include white American boys and that only.

Latest posts

Back