hired my first Guatamalans yesterday

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't this the same knucklehead who said " I fired all my helpers and bought a 4x4 lift with a 8 ft wide basket to do tree work that costs big $$ to move". Now that's a smart idea. Then brags about Guats. that he "treats" them gas station hot dogs and water. Then says they are bringing in another boat full of them to hire. This will bite him in the ass in time. All I have to say is :buttkick: :buttkick: Don't let the door hit you in the ass MORON!!!!!!!

Yes it is, that is why I found this and revived it.

Isn't this the same knucklehead who said " I fired all my helpers and bought a 4x4 lift with a 8 ft wide basket to do tree work that costs big $$ to move". Now that's a smart idea. Then brags about Guats. that he "treats" them gas station hot dogs and water. Then says they are bringing in another boat full of them to hire. This will bite him in the ass in time. All I have to say is :buttkick: :buttkick: Don't let the door hit you in the ass MORON!!!!!!!

I think he makes all that sh!t up. Nobody in real life is that big of a moron.

I think he has good ideas, I have refined his guatamalan system and made it better.

I contacted a aid organisation in africa and offered to sponsor a bunch of kids to come live in my loving family. I was lucky to be able to pick myself up a bunch of kids that after a long violent civil war, are well versed in the use of a machette although they do have a drug dependancy which I as a keen business minded kind of guy, I can only see as a great advantage as they will always look to me for there vital needs.

So I have a dozen drug dependant machette weilding kids with alot of love and energy to give, so they all became my tree crew/tree cutting family.
These kids and there machettes have replaced nearly every bit of gear I own and gear I have wanted to own. I just have to point to something, shake a little bag of there favourite drug fix and those kids will hack to there hearts content until I tell them to stop or they just plum collapse from fatigue.Bless em.

They are wonderful, no need for saws, they chop everything so fine that everything is just mulch anyhow so my chipper has now retired, they are amazing and climbing on each others shoulders so with 12 of them being a bit over 4 foot high they are able to reach 48 feet!!! They are a little slow on stumps but boy can they climb like a jaguar is chasing them around the canopy!

I thought I had a pretty good system going until I noticed that on of the kids (or should I say young able arborists)that had temporarily fainted had woken and started to eat grass for some sustainance. The brilliant thought I had filled me with such joy I let him eat a good size patch down before I sent him back to clear the 11kv lines (rubber dish gloves and machette on long stick for safety). So I dont only offer tree work, we do lawn care!
Now these kids arent that quick but I found that if we left them on the job overnight one could get a lawn done providing he was hungry enough. They are so good I have the illegals here calling them hacks as obviously having a pick up, trailer and chainsaw is just overcapitalising when my guys are around!

Now I have seen the ads and done the maths, and the fact you can look after one of these kids with a dollar a day just cant be turned down by your competitively focused company owner. But things only got better. One of the kids while finishing off munching down a back lawn when he was suprised by a local kid taking a short cut between properties. My wired little lawn lover hacked him to tiny peices and thoughtfully spread him around the garden mixing him in with the freshly applied mulch. Which meant I had to charge the client more for blood and bone application but I had an all new way to better streamline and expand my operation. Neighbourhood Armed security.

Now late at night my clients sleep easy as these little slasher carrying professionals tend to the lawns and gardens while making sure the streets are safe and empty. They also clean up food scraps in the garbage and they have proven to me that in life as in business theres more than one way to skin a cat.

(which will help with them dealing with winter, once they learn what snow is Im sure they will be gems at moving it)

Last edited:
I think he has good ideas, I have refined his guatamalan system and made it better.

I contacted a aid organisation in africa and offered to sponsor a bunch of kids to come live in my loving family. I was lucky to be able to pick myself up a bunch of kids that after a long violent civil war, are well versed in the use of a machette although they do have a drug dependancy which I as a keen business minded kind of guy, I can only see as a great advantage as they will always look to me for there vital needs.

So I have a dozen drug dependant machette weilding kids with alot of love and energy to give, so they all became my tree crew/tree cutting family.
These kids and there machettes have replaced nearly every bit of gear I own and gear I have wanted to own. I just have to point to something, shake a little bag of there favourite drug fix and those kids will hack to there hearts content until I tell them to stop or they just plum collapse from fatigue.Bless em.

They are wonderful, no need for saws, they chop everything so fine that everything is just mulch anyhow so my chipper has now retired, they are amazing and climbing on each others shoulders so with 12 of them being a bit over 4 foot high they are able to reach 48 feet!!! They are a little slow on stumps but boy can they climb like a jaguar is chasing them around the canopy!

I thought I had a pretty good system going until I noticed that on of the kids (or should I say young able arborists)that had temporarily fainted had woken and started to eat grass for some sustainance. The brilliant thought I had filled me with such joy I let him eat a good size patch down before I sent him back to clear the 11kv lines (rubber dish gloves and machette on long stick for safety). So I dont only offer tree work, we do lawn care!
Now these kids arent that quick but I found that if we left them on the job overnight one could get a lawn done providing he was hungry enough. They are so good I have the illegals here calling them hacks as obviously having a pick up, trailer and chainsaw is just overcapitalising when my guys are around!

Now I have seen the ads and done the maths, and the fact you can look after one of these kids with a dollar a day just cant be turned down by your competitively focused company owner. But things only got better. One of the kids while finishing off munching down a back lawn when he was suprised by a local kid taking a short cut between properties. My wired little lawn lover hacked him to tiny peices and thoughtfully spread him around the garden mixing him in with the freshly applied mulch. Which meant I had to charge the client more for blood and bone application but I had an all new way to better streamline and expand my operation. Neighbourhood Armed security.

Now late at night my clients sleep easy as these little slasher carrying professionals tend to the lawns and gardens while making sure the streets are safe and empty. They also clean up food scraps in the garbage and they have proven to me that in life as in business theres more than one way to skin a cat.

(which will help with them dealing with winter, once they learn what snow is Im sure they will be gems at moving it)

LMAO, that was great.

On the downside, you probably just gave Treeminator about six new ideas to maximize profitability and microsize expenses.

hired my first Guatamalans yesterday. WOW am i impressed !!!
these guys are like renting a bunch of mini-loaders. they work like robot ants. hardly any breaks, no whining, no complaining, willing to work for 12 hours straight, and will lift ANYTHING on their shoulders.

I will NEVER EVER hire another white male again. I'm white and i know how we all think and work. we don't hold a candle to their guatamalan work ethic. you truly get double the work out of them for the same pay rate.
lmfWao!!! thats prolly the only people that will work fer you!!! :sucks: :notrolls2:

Exactly, I worked on the 4th too.....so what! I cant stand people who spend more time trying to get out of work than they do working, many whom I've known are white. But it doesnt matter your ethnicity, I've found hard workers and lazy-asses in every color and size. Foreign workers bust their ass so much because they come from such under-priviledged places and havent had all the things we take for granted. That and if you get them through a program and they get fired they go bye-bye.

The whites have stopped inforcing the work ethic right at home, thats the problem-its got to be. If I ever had to tell my mom that I lost my job cuz I'm a loser (I'd probably use some other term, but she would know), I'd be so guilted. Your a man you are supposed to work! parents are sposed to teach that stuff! And enforce it!! I got no kids but if I did I would make em work, believe me, and then maybe they would'nt look (and be) like losers when they go for an interview like these beuty's I get lately!! I would say "no! you're not gonna be the next fiddy cent!! ya aint gonna have yer own recording studio! put down the joystick, pull up yer pants, and drag the F@#@#$! brush cuz thats where you are at kid, suck it up and be a man! No welfare! Suspenders and workie!!! Ahh that felt good, lol.

well said.
and don't forget the whole "my cellphone is ringing again, time for another 15 minute break"

if it's true, those 2 guys are truly different and should take it as a compliment. however, the trend i see is that most of my white workers "think" they are hard workers. they really honestly do and are totally convinced in their heads that they are working their butts off. it's not until they work alongside an immigrant do you see the huge difference...and it's not even comparable in any way.

Ok, so Ill give you that part about them thinking they are hard workers cuz that I've seen. I've watched a 22 year old in winter chip four or five branches and then sit on a stump like they just ran a trithalon!! WTF!! kid was all red and guzzling water, I'm up in the tree trying to wrap my mind around what the hell could possibly have been so hard about that! so tiring it truely is.

American Pride

Unemployment is at the highest its ever been,gas prices is at the highest its ever been,people are losing there houses never been higher in history,and we have people who don't even care about Independence day what is this nation coming to.We as a people have to take control of the situation.How do you think people from the Great Depression got through it.They banned together helped one another and worked hard and had pride of there country and what they did,not going out and blaming everyone else for there problems.Help one another stay true to your country and we will get through the hard times. STAY SAFE and be true to YOURSELF

Unemployment is at the highest its ever been,gas prices is at the highest its ever been,people are losing there houses never been higher in history,and we have people who don't even care about Independence day what is this nation coming to.We as a people have to take control of the situation.How do you think people from the Great Depression got through it.They banned together helped one another and worked hard and had pride of there country and what they did,not going out and blaming everyone else for there problems.Help one another stay true to your country and we will get through the hard times. STAY SAFE and be true to YOURSELF

i'll sum it up for you ...
it took 200 years to become the best country in the world and only 8 years to flush it all down the toilet under a leader named Bush. i guess that's what we should expect from an ex-alcoholic cocaine multi-business failure cowboy.

really?

i'll sum it up for you ...
it took 200 years to become the best country in the world and only 8 years to flush it all down the toilet under a leader named Bush. i guess that's what we should expect from an ex-alcoholic cocaine multi-business failure cowboy.

i haven't seen your girlfriend Nancy P. doing much.nothing is more like it.funny,gas prices seemed to skyrocket after the Dumbocrats got power of congress.

MR innovator its to bad the dems wont allow us to drill for oil we will be self sufficient for the next 100 yrs if dems would work with republicans.The biggest fraud of them all is Al Gore he is getting sued if I'm not mistaken for being a fake and a fraud.YOU KNOW AS WELL AS I CLINTON WAS THE START OF THE PROBLEM. He ignored the problems in the Middle east and let them escalate and did nothing, he was to worried about himself and his girl friend.

MR innovator its to bad the dems wont allow us to drill for oil we will be self sufficient for the next 100 yrs if dems would work with republicans.The biggest fraud of them all is Al Gore he is getting sued if I'm not mistaken for being a fake and a fraud.YOU KNOW AS WELL AS I CLINTON WAS THE START OF THE PROBLEM. He ignored the problems in the Middle east and let them escalate and did nothing, he was to worried about himself and his girl friend.

wow this might be the dumbest thing i've heard all year. please stop believing everything Bush and FOX news says.

or maybe...................

wow this might be the dumbest thing i've heard all year. please stop believing everything Bush and FOX news says.

you should stop believing everything Ted Kennedy and all the other news channels are telling you.you probably listen to Sen. Byrd for your politics.hell,he's usually asleep in session.

your good 'ol buddy Ted Kennedy won't allow windmills on Cape Cod because it will ruin his alcohol distorted view of the ocean from his distillery window.

or maybe it's your hollywood buddies who don't want to see an oil rig from their cocaine dealers balcony in Malibu.

Latest posts

Back