Homelite zip piston

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doc874

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Looking to get my newly acquired Homelite zip running but need a piston. Anyone know a source or aftermarket match? God this CAD is a terrible disease and quite contagious, a friend of mine who's never owned a saw has two now and is always "lookin" for more (oldies ). Lol.

zip piston

Thanks Andy i will check with Bryce. I also ordered the spacer for my 064 muffler. Thank you again for the # and assistance, you rock!!

i know i dont have any zip parts at least i dont think i do never can tell i do have parts i have that aint numbered

such as handles

Have alook the dia is 2" on the piston. If you have any let me know. I do have feelers out now to Bryce as well but best price wins with me. Thanks.

I have a used ZIP, but I'm not sure of the cylinder condition. I'll check it when I get a chance.

zip,wiz parts

I don't remember a name but I saved the # 573-588-4731.I was looking for a wiz jug,piston,rings 2in bore 1 1/2 in stroke and he had one but owner didn't want cost I found a local zip on ebay and stole parts they were the same hope this helps.for 20$ and shipping I got the rest of the zip. kuhndog

Latest posts

Back