How cold is it where your at?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
only down to 0*F today

Was -20 yesterday and a high of 2 above. that was without the wind chill. About normal for this time of year

Forecast high of +35*C here today, and far too many 38-40C+ days so far this summer. It was 45*C an hours drive from here last week, that's 113*F.

Man that`s too hot for me, anything over 35 and I stop until it cools, its -7 here today and thats just right for physical workouts, cut up hardwood for a couple hours and not break into a sweat. The forecasters say its -40 out today taking in the wind chill factor, just about as nice a day as one could want for working.
Pioneerguy600

did you hear the one about...

these two old farmers are sitting in the coffee shop in Meath Park... one guys says "Boy, it sure is cold!"
the other guys says, "how cold is it?"
the first says, "Why, it's forty below!"
the other guy says "Hey, is that in Fahrenheit, or Celsius?"
the first guy says "NO... Right here in Meath Park!

these two old farmers are sitting in the coffee shop in Meath Park... one guys says "Boy, it sure is cold!"
the other guys says, "how cold is it?"
the first says, "Why, it's forty below!"
the other guy says "Hey, is that in Fahrenheit, or Celsius?"
the first guy says "NO... Right here in Meath Park!

Gee, I didn't think Meath Park had any coffee shops.. not much in fact besides the grain elevator. :)

Forecast high of +35*C here today, and far too many 38-40C+ days so far this summer. It was 45*C an hours drive from here last week, that's 113*F.

Scotsmen would just keel over with that heat!
I think the record here was 32.9°C.

If it gets over 18 were all out in shorts and no tops lol

Snow, snow :laugh:

Just around the freezing point and his 1st snow:

_MG_1465.JPG

Snow will be gone soon, but the pups are loving it.

Cheers

Meath Park Coffee Shop

Gee, I didn't think Meath Park had any coffee shops.. not much in fact besides the grain elevator. :)

the old train station was converted over several years back.

was recently sold to a young couple... Great omelets.

And Coffee Rowe in Choiceland still a favorite when hunting in the area!

Latest posts

Back