• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husky 359 Builder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Farmer we get our raw milk from had problems with this one starting. He brought it over with a non running 61 that had no spark(also for sale). From what I can tell the carb needs help (cleaned/rebuilt) and the cylinder will need to be cleaned up(most likely) along with a new piston and ring(if I remember correctly it was around 145PSI), and the muffler is in two pieces(broken) and will need to be welded back together or replaced(maybe the buyer of the one Tim has will sell it to you a cat muffler :)). The recoil will need to be looked at as well because it wasn't working properly, it was sticking. I stole two of the recoil screws, I have the Dawgs and the screws. Air filter is trashed and the saw is very dirty.
She's no beauty queen, but should make a nice project for someone.
I'd do this one for 125 plus shipping.
Pictures coming in a few.
Thanks,
Brett

Cardboard down first? It MUST be rough!

Looks like the perfect condition for a work saw. Someone is gonna get a nice deal.
:lol:
Yes, and that's why it's so cheap. I could clean it and avoid the cardboard, but then it would be a good bit more.
It will be a great saw when finished, and someone will get to know it more intimately.

All the extra grime ads more hp, everyone knows that. Lol.
Dang, I been missing out on most my saws. I have a few that are XG saws, that's xtra grime just very few :laugh:.
Deal! I have turned a few of these into fantastic firewood saws!
They are great saws Don. You know they are one of my favorites in the 6occ class, then there's the 555 :sweet:, guess I'm a sucker for the underdogs :numberone:.

She's sold pending funds.
Thanks Guys,
Brett

Dang, I been missing out on most my saws. I have a few that are XG saws, that's xtra grime just very few [emoji23].

They are great saws Don. You know they are one of my favorites in the 6occ class, then there's the 555 :sweet:, guess I'm a sucker for the underdogs :numberone:.

She's sold pending funds.
Thanks Guys,
Brett
Woot woot, whoever bought should do a before and after of it. Be surprised what's under all that grime.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Responded :D.
See. I told you that one wouldn't last long!
Good deal!
Steven
Yep, you were right Steve :numberone:.

It's gone guys.
Thanks everyone the saws paid for.
I'm taking the cash and will be setting the farmer up with a saw, he will be very happy and you guys all helped to make it happen :).

Back