Husqvarna 346XP Brand New!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol I wish. That's for my turbo car. Good eye. Me bench is well immaculate as you can tell:rolleyes: along with the rest of the garage
I see the 372 in your sig, but figured it surely couldn't be on the pipe lol.
What car you got. I can still remember the first time I heard a bad Subie, it sounded just like a v-8 just pounding the ground, broadmore and 52nd at speedway gas station, the things we remember lol.

I see the 372 in your sig, but figured it surely couldn't be on the pipe lol.
What car you got. I can still remember the first time I heard a bad Subie, it sounded just like a v-8 just pounding the ground, broadmore and 52nd at speedway gas station, the things we remember lol.

Funny you should say that. Its a 2002 subie wrx.

Man the matching duo of huskysis sweet, but the old shool wrx:baba:.

My grand father bought it new fully loaded. I did a sti scoop, act clutch, tint and a short shifter with a Westcoast lathe products weighted shift knob, exhaust on the way. 56k original miles. He launched the piss out of it hence the clutch.

Is it solid axle ? Your just north of me

These can't be converted to solid axle unless you lift the hell out of them and fab a new steering orientation. They're mid-engined which complicates that process but also allows for almost perfect weight distribution. Putting some a/t tires on it at low pressure in 4low and I have yet to see it get bogged down on a hill climb or get stuck, granted I'm not doing mud bogs.

Are you in Santa Fe?

These can't be converted to solid axle unless you lift the hell out of them and fab a new steering orientation. They're mid-engined which complicates that process but also allows for almost perfect weight distribution. Putting some a/t tires on it at low pressure in 4low and I have yet to see it get bogged down on a hill climb or get stuck, granted I'm not doing mud bogs.

Are you in Santa Fe?

That's a 2.5" lift btw

Are you in Santa Fe?
Albuquerque

I may have to check them out. The two Husqvarna dealers in two are rip off artists and the stihl dealer only carries Chinese chain and the dolmar guy is sketchy

The only jred dealer that is close is tractor supply and they looked at my like I was speaking Greek when I asked about jred labeled total bars:omg:

I may have to check them out. The two Husqvarna dealers in two are rip off artists and the stihl dealer only carries Chinese chain and the dolmar guy is sketchy

They've done me well so far, seem to get a hell of a lot of stihl's in there for service even though the stihl dealer is right down the road, the shop isn't much to look at but a good group of knowledgeable guys and a family business, also, they stock sugihara, not sure where you bought yours but that's a nice thing to drool over for me

No **** I'm definitely going now. I ordered mine from wood cutters garage.
Good price and crazy fast shipping bought the chain from him too. I was going to put one on my 346 but I got a good deal on the trading post from westcoaster90. 3/8th's too. I didn't want .325.

No **** I'm definitely going now. I ordered mine from wood cutters garage.
Good price and crazy fast shipping bought the chain from him too. I was going to put one on my 346 but I got a good deal on the trading post from westcoaster90. 3/8th's too. I didn't want .325.

If you end up coming up and have any bars or saws you're looking to get rid of I'd definitely be interested. Gimme a little while to save up if it's something pricey, haha

I will but at the moment I am down to my 2 huskys with the bars that are on them. I'm looking for a 385 390 394 395 right now for some milling.

Latest posts

Back