Husqvarna 346XP Brand New!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Basically, 660.
One of the tricks to telling the difference if the saw hasn't been worked over is the 0 series has the standard caps and the newer ones have the flippy caps.
Unless they have been messed with and then who knows what the heck they are lol.
This is one of my faves, an 044, well sort of anyway.
I like the little huskys, but at only a couple lbs heavier, 2 more hp, and it already has a scratch or two this one gets grabbed a lot. Then there is the fun factor, with an 8 pin and a 20" setup, its got a great $ to smile ratio as well and it cuts some wood:yes:. Also, more has been done to the saw since the sticker on top, anyone want to buy a sticker lol.20160528_123140.jpg

Basically, 660.
One of the tricks to telling the difference if the saw hasn't been worked over is the 0 series has the standard caps and the newer ones have the flippy caps.
Unless they have been messed with and then who knows what the heck they are lol.
This is one of my faves, an 044, well sort of anyway.
I like the little huskys, but at only a couple lbs heavier, 2 more hp, and it already has a scratch or two this one gets grabbed a lot. Then there is the fun factor, with an 8 pin and a 20" setup, its got a great $ to smile ratio as well and it cuts some wood:yes:. Also, more has been done to the saw since the sticker on top, anyone want to buy a sticker lol.View attachment 510314

I've been itching for an 044 Mag pretty badly

I like my brothers 044 a lot. We have an ongoing 70cc battle lol. My 372 is getting the mastermind treatment in August
Battle over lol. If you like it now you will love it. Just better hope he doesn't make some changes to the size of cylinder he has and a port job, you will be:cry:, and he will be :innocent:.

Sure wish we all had more time to just hang out and do that sort of thing.
Looking forward to a GTG in my area soon. May even have a small one here:chainsaw::barbecue::cheers::dancing:.

Battle over lol. If you like it now you will love it. Just better hope he doesn't make some changes to the size of cylinder he has and a port job, you will be:cry:, and he will be :innocent:.

Sure wish we all had more time to just hang out and do that sort of thing.
Looking forward to a GTG in my area soon. May even have a small one here:chainsaw::barbecue::cheers::dancing:.

I have yet to go to a GTG one of these days I will i am just so damn far away.

He has a triple port muffler on it I helped him with and a max flow air filter. Also it's a 10 mm. We need to run them a couple more times before the port job.

Back