• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 359 PHO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GA_Boy

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Overall a very clean saw, hasn't been used and abuse and it shows. It's been muffler modded already.
I don't have the time or resources to try n fix this saw. It's running lean for some reason, it does have the dreaded HDA 199 carb but it ran fine with it until the other day. I suspect the carb or crank seals.

$170 plus the $30 to ship it

The starter, clutch cover, air filter, top fastening clips, oil cap, fuel cap and top cover are all new. It also has a new meteor piston kit just installed.

CAM00722.jpg
CAM00723.jpg
CAM00724.jpg CAM00721.jpg CAM00720.jpg

I saw the "Want To Buy" heading, and skipped right over this listing the first time through.
I can only assume the OP was thinking, "Hey, want to buy my saw?"

I forgot to mention, this saw already has the intake boot upgrade done, so that's not the problem.

I probably won't make it to the PO until Mon., Wed at the latest (Tues is a Holiday) (Gotta find a box too :D )

Latest posts

Back