• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 359 PHO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked one up week before last in a Doughnut Deal. It needs a top end makeover, and it is temporarily residing in North Carolina. Upon it's return I will be giving it to my 15 year old boy. He made Honor Roll this year with a 3.61 GPA, and I think a Ported Saw is fitting recognition.

I picked one up week before last in a Doughnut Deal. It needs a top end makeover, and it is temporarily residing in North Carolina. Upon it's return I will be giving it to my 15 year old boy. He made Honor Roll this year with a 3.61 GPA, and I think a Ported Saw is fitting recognition.
That's cool man! A ported 359 or 357 is a great saw!

I need to find a 2159 fixer upper great snag! Don't think you will have any problem moving it if needs to find a new owner :)

So how about send that 359 to me to mod and I'll send it back, you pay shipping only. Deal?
I have a 357xp in pieces Ill send you for the same deal. I have all the parts just haven't had time to work on it. I was going to go through it and install new bearings and seals too. ;)

I have a 359, but it's going to a buddy as soon as I get some time to run a few tanks through it. I fixed the cracked intake boot, replaced the plastic clamp with the metal one, pulled the base gasket, and modded the muffler. It's running good now!

That's cool man! A ported 359 or 357 is a great saw!

Yeah, he's pretty excited for it. He helped me take down a nasty, old, mess of an Apricot tree for a neighbor today. Since he started using a couple of my ported saws he got hooked on them really fast.

My almost 8 year old boy was moving branches, and asked, "Dad, when do I get my own saw?"................LOL!

Gotta love "generational CAD".

Yeah, he's pretty excited for it. He helped me take down a nasty, old, mess of an Apricot tree for a neighbor today. Since he started using a couple of my ported saws he got hooked on them really fast.

My almost 8 year old boy was moving branches, and asked, "Dad, when do I get my own saw?"................LOL!

Gotta love "generational CAD".

How'd that apricot removal go?

Start the 8yo (when he's ready) on that 011AV.:cool:

How'd that apricot removal go?

Start the 8yo (when he's ready) on that 011AV.:cool:

The Apricot removal was a royal PITA. Overhanging two neighboring fences, all kinds of twist, turns, and entanglement. I'm going to count rings on Monday, but I'd hazard a guess that it was at least 60 years old.

Yeah the 011, and my 330T. I did let him pull the throttle on my ported 372XPW while I finished bucking a longer section. He thought that was scary, and cool.

Latest posts

Back