Husqvarna 572xp Do You NEED A Dealer With CST To Work On Them?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure your question-wasn’t going to watch 30 min video- but I assume guy repaired saw without hookup
But only if your replacing carb or ignition or want to update software do you need cst and dealer, everything else is a reg saw

Not sure your question-wasn’t going to watch 30 min video- but I assume guy repaired saw without hookup
But only if your replacing carb or ignition or want to update software do you need cst and dealer, everything else is a reg saw
There is a guy in the Toronto area who really knows his stuff on those saw should you ever need guidance. :) He's worked on them for a while, all shapes and sizes. And has a better than average source of parts.

Obviously not, if you say so... I have full control of my high consuming trad. carb. classics though.
With the help of the chineese commies thats forever, you just go try to beat that self accomplished reliability.
Im not a commie, and I'm not a fan of commies. But with my wallet, they do play a trade part no doubt.

So far to my knowledge, there are no Aftermarket parts yet on the market for these 572's. Not sure there is enough out there yet to justify a company tooling up to serve that market to et yet either. Why I'm going the "junk pile" route as to this point in time parts are both hard to come by and expensive. I spent $50 for an air filter for my 565 :( So except for this popup pistons in this saw and others, for this year nothing on the radar on my channel for Aftermarket anything. Pretty much all Autotunes to make the point pretty much anyone with skills can still manage & repair their Autotune despite all the online fog. BTW you kind of bring up a point weather intended or not, the ""Kit Saw" radically changed the knowledge set out there in the saw community both hobby and pro alike. I can say w/o a doubt those who hammered their way thru a couple of kit saws will have NO problem with these :)

Congress, as well as the EU, have been fighting for the right to repair for quite some time now. As you can imagine, there is a lot of resistance in the industries they affect. The Biden administration recently made it clear they support this right to diagnostic equipment and software access.

Congress, as well as the EU, have been fighting for the right to repair for quite some time now. As you can imagine, there is a lot of resistance in the industries they affect. The Biden administration recently made it clear they support this right to diagnostic equipment and software access.

Don't hold your breath, because you really don't need autotune to repair a saw. :(

His point is unless the carb is flashed or the ignition module is. Everything is still spark. Air and compression and fuel. One of his vids on a 562 was running on only 3 or 4 ball bearing s and it hadn't burned up yet. It was used hard by a logger.
I bought the 562 because of that. I would buy a 572 if I could. I'm sold. I like the 562. I wish it had a little more torque. I'm still new to husky s but like what I've seen so far

Back