Husqvarna 572xp used value.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Birchcrick

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello!!

I’ve been following this forum forever. Great info, and very entertaining! I’ve recently decided to part ways with a few saws due to lack of use, and an old bicep injury flaring up again, hence the 572xp finding a new home.
What’s a fair price on one of these saws with light use? It’s got less than 10 tanks through it, and I did upgrade to full wrap handle. Any input would be much appreciated!

I can't find the receipt for mine right now. West coast and logging land, so prices are higher here than East coast. Don't know about average retail in your area.

Mine was about 925-950 pho, standard wrap (thought the full wrap on this model was terrible feeling), tax included. I could be off on that estimate and will dig out my tax folder when I have a moment to verify.

Unfortunately, not knowing how one person to the next may run or treat a saw, you have to assume the worst. I'd pay no more than 80-85% of retail with proof of purchase. And that is in person looking at and testing the saw. I'd say 66-70% online with no recourse, tops. But that's just me and I'm stingy.

Cheers!

Hello!!

I’ve been following this forum forever. Great info, and very entertaining! I’ve recently decided to part ways with a few saws due to lack of use, and an old bicep injury flaring up again, hence the 572xp finding a new home.
What’s a fair price on one of these saws with light use? It’s got less than 10 tanks through it, and I did upgrade to full wrap handle. Any input would be much appreciated!
I’ve had a hard time figuring that out too. I’m on the other end; looking to pick up a 572xp. I’ve been watching a few on eBay and looks like the brand new and demo ones are holding price around 800-950, but slightly used (even in great condition) I’ve seen around the 650 mark. I’m sure you could sell locally, but if you’re willing to talk around the $600 mark or so I’d definitely be interested.

I think quite a few folks here may be interested, including myself.

Price is hard to pin down without knowing the condition and seeing photos but $650-700?

Hey fellas, sorry it’s been a busy month. I’ve exhausted my patience with CL. Let me know what you think a fair price is. I can post pictures on here or list it in the trading post.

Hey fellas, sorry it’s been a busy month. I’ve exhausted my patience with CL. Let me know what you think a fair price is. I can post pictures on here or list it in the trading post.
No worries mate! I’ve been looking for one of these for a hot minute, I’d give you $600 for it plus shipping, no problemo. I’d love to see photos, but as long as nothing is malfunctioning I’m down to trade.

Latest posts

Back