Husqvarna Air Injection

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stihl bars are far superior to huskys at least they used to be. some people will break and smash anything you give them i guess

Maybe they have improved, but I bought a lot of replacement bars for the 046 my business partner insisted on running back in the day. They cracked on the underside. Happened a lot. Never had a husky bar fail. Not talking chain bar, handle bars.
Like I said, the Stihls usually have better power, that's the best part about them. I think a Stihl feels like a refridgerator with a set of handlebars. Whatever floats yer boat.

wow really I pulled the muffler and thought the piston looked good. i know the kid i got it from was really hard on equiptment.

oh ok i thought you meant the chain bar. if your doing lots of pushing and pulling hard on the handle bar something is bound to break. I broke the plastic one on my 036 once but i pinched it bad and it was cold out so one good pull and it snapped.

Back