Husqvarna model knowledge and help please.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennisthemenace

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
G'day Husky blokes, can someone please tell me if there is such a thing as a non xp 394? I'm thinking this is a 1995 week 31 saw but the lack the xp on the serial plate 20221206_174019.jpgintrigues me. Thanks in advance and it is a great saw as most will know.
Equal to my favourite 066 I'd say

Claiming a 394 is just equal to an 066 is a bit like claiming the All Blacks are about as good as the Wallabies :p

They were all XP's (was even an XPG one I believe) not all show it on the plate tag though- would have had XP top of the air box and recoil cover in decal form.
Was a funny time for the Electrolux family back then with many a strange combination of tag versus decal model designation- like the 268 variations and the 365 then the Special.
If it were not an XP then odds are pretty good it would be an SE and to the best of my knowledge over the short production period (was only about 4 years?) there wernt never no 394SE.

Claiming a 394 is just equal to an 066 is a bit like claiming the All Blacks are about as good as the Wallabies :p

They were all XP's (was even an XPG one I believe) not all show it on the plate tag though- would have had XP top of the air box and recoil cover in decal form.
Was a funny time for the Electrolux family back then with many a strange combination of tag versus decal model designation- like the 268 variations and the 365 then the Special.
If it were not an XP then odds are pretty good it would be an SE and to the best of my knowledge over the short production period (was only about 4 years?) there wernt never no 394SE.
Thanks for that info Bob. Ps, if my memory serves me right about the time this saw was born the Wallabies were more than equal to the All Blacks, sadly that era lasted about 5 minutes. My Kiwi mates aren't all that complimentary about the Blacks right now anyway lol!
Sadly, over here Rugger is even less followed than soccer nowadays

Back