• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna pro saws for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brycelunsford

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have 3 Husqvarna xp saws for sale. I'm asking $480.00 for a very low hour T540xp with techlite bar. I'm asking $650.00 for a low hour 562xp with 20" techlite bar. I'm asking $700.00 for a super clean low hour 372xpw with a 28" techlite bar. You can email me a [email protected] or text me at 434-250-3892 if your interested. Thanks for looking

The only mod the saw has is a custom dual port muffler made with a 288 outlet cover tig welded on and lava mat applied to the bottom side of the top cover. This saw might have 12 hours on it if that!

The only reason I'm selling it is because I work for a Stihl dealer and I'm switching my entire fleet to Stihl for cost reasons.

Yea it's alright when you can read the display, I think the battery is dying. Yea the mitty vac set I got has every attachment you can think of and a lot cheaper than snap on.

Latest posts

Back