I could use some collective advice

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup......just as I figured. It was only a matter of time until your true colors began to fly. :rolleyes:

True colours, don't you see the **** on the news lol no cop wants to hear that he's a *****. Anyways it doesn't matter. I'm not talking about all cops either. The cops where I'm from are cool. I actually shoot with them at the range if I go there and they're there. I have a real problem with city cops though.

I have a few brand new 20" s ifn you are interested in a trade. I could use another 28.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

On a 460 a good two bar combo is 28' and 20". When I had one bar, I was happy with the 24/25".

My "short 20" Cannon Superbar Plus ... on the same saw shown earlier with a 28" ES Light.

If I dont actually need the longer bar, I try to use the short bar as much as possible. Cheaper and easier to sharpen 72 DL vs 91DL.

i-r4SMMXp-M.jpg

On a 460 a good two bar combo is 28' and 20". When I had one bar, I was happy with the 24/25".

My "short 20" Cannon Superbar Plus ... on the same saw shown earlier with a 28" ES Light.

If I dont actually need the longer bar, I try to use the short bar as much as possible. Cheaper and easier to sharpen 72 DL vs 91DL.

i-r4SMMXp-M.jpg

That 28' bar must be a bear to manage properly. :chainsaw:

Yeah, the more I think on it, the more I'm leaning ( arborist joke :)) towards a 20" b/c. :rock:

The 28" light has great balance on my 460 and really like the 20" on my 441 even though I have smaller saws. They're just a really good combo of sizes.

Now, I'm kind of thinking about just keeping the OEM 28" Rollomatic ES b/c and just buying a 20" set-up outright.

Quicker and cheaper that way I think. Besides, if I bend the Rollomatic ES Light bar, ain't no way I'm going to buy another. I'll just go back to the OEM bar and call it a day.

Stop farting about get a 20" bar and actually use the saw your not up in the mountains logging.. I bet you will never even wear the paint of the 28! yeah I know but that's what loggers run blah blah blah..
Get out there and noodle some rounds with a 20" bar on your 461 and tell me with a straight face it didn't make you smile!.. you might even find you won't have the nose down in the dirt with the 20" bucking small wood and depending on how hard the wood is you may even get away with running an 8 pin?... happy cutting!...Just my 2c :cheers:

Latest posts

Back