I just can't figure it out!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice! Its nice to see someone practicing some good old fashioned generosity. You would be surprised how good it actually feels to give something of value away and not expect anything back.

BTW guys, I would gladly take a 101 kart saw or a Solo Twin if anyone is feeling really generous. I can pay it forward with a 42cc Craftsman . PM me for shipping info!!!

Getting the bug are you?:) BTW, the 346 arrive yesterday. My 71 year old Dad is quite the Stihl head and isn't quite sure he's happy to be owning a Husky. He'll forget what color it is once he starts using it!

This is exactly what this great country of ours desperately needs . Government run by generous , caring , giving , selfless individuals who feel privledged to serve the people . Men and Women like many of us on this site . Only we can make this happen . Take the challenge , speak out and be heard !!!

Two great things came out of this.
First you got a great friend, Very hard
to find these days. And you got a very
nice saw. One you should keep and
remember where it came from years
down the road.

Congrats

Lee

Two great things came out of this.
First you got a great friend, Very hard
to find these days. And you got a very
nice saw. One you should keep and
remember where it came from years
down the road.

Congrats

Lee

Well Lee,

I already had the friend.

The kind of friend that I would give a kidney to if it were necessary.
The kind of friend that I would get in my truck at a moments notice and drive 300 miles to stand beside, while a bar full of guys kick both of our tails.
The kind of friend that will never have to be without a roof over his head or a meal in his belly as long as I am still breathing
The kind of friend that would rather GIVE a nice saw to a friend, than sell it to someone who wouldn't appreciate the time, effort and money that it took to bring it back from the brink of the crusher.

Mike

Back