I want a sick sick saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talk to leeha about his Macs or Homelites. They are physically large enough to show any woman you are a real man. They are loud enough to scare children, adults, and deaf people away for about a 1 mile radius. Other men will stand down when they see size of your.... tool.

Warning - You actually need to be a real man to pull the starter cord.

Hmm sounds perfect. Is it illegal? If so ill take 2

Really?? Such love for a SAW M249?? We loathed them when I was in the infantry. True, they have a great rate of fire, but that doesn't prove anything. An example, while training in Panama, we hear 249s going off in the distance, lots of return fire, etc etc. Then someone lays down with a 60, the jungle goes silent. Why?? Simple answer, same as the one being searched out in this post, bigger is better:rock::rock:

In the interest of full disclosure, I was on a gun crew my whole time as an infantryman before I transitioned into 55D.

Shea

is this purely a cookie machine or work saw?

what is your budget, how big is the wood u plan to cut? we need details!!!!!!!

Really?? Such love for a SAW M249?? We loathed them when I was in the infantry. True, they have a great rate of fire, but that doesn't prove anything. An example, while training in Panama, we hear 249s going off in the distance, lots of return fire, etc etc. Then someone lays down with a 60, the jungle goes silent. Why?? Simple answer, same as the one being searched out in this post, bigger is better:rock::rock:

In the interest of full disclosure, I was on a gun crew my whole time as an infantryman before I transitioned into 55D.

Shea
My scout team carried a short barrel collapsible stock saw with a cqb site

very effective..especially since the mini m60 has been replaced with the 240b tank

Id like one but its gonna be my last saw.
I still need 60cc

a ms880 with 20 inch bar.can you imagine?

088, 24" bar, 3/8th chain:
View attachment 215170
Buried the bar in a 36" oak and leaned on it as hard as I could. Felt like I was cutting butter! And it's (still) stock...
The neighbor, owning a firewood business, came to help with his 440 (he thought it was my father cutting with his 026). He saw me going and just left...
That's what you call a sick saw...

I really hope you dont have a fast street bike and show off for any women while riding!

Hey now!! I laid down a CBR900RR coming out of a car wash one day trying to "impress" a young vixen. Bad thing was, all I had on was shorts and a pair of flip flops.

Back