If synthetic premium oils are so good?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your question, if you would stop fawning over your self long enough to let communication flow BOTH ways, has been answered a dozen times. Just because you aren't getting the answer you want doesn't mean the question wasn't answered!

Well thank you "Oh Great One" for leaving your ivory tower long enough to come all the way down here amidst "we little people" to share your great wisdom. Please find it in your heart to forgive us for not bowing down and kissing your royal ass as you cast your pearls of wisdom among us lowly swine. So kind of you to presume to enlighten us on how we spend our pittance and protect our investments!!!
You have one hell of a nerve presuming to educate the populace here.
We have done tens of thousands of dollars worth of research and years of comparing results.

You haven't begun to see venomous replies yet, but this one might give you a clue as to what you have in store if you persist in your condescending arrogance. In short, YOU ATTITUDE SUCKS!!!
You have brought nothing new to this site with this thread as we the unknowledgeable hashed this out long before you ever decided to grace us with your presence.
Again in short, YOU AREN'T NEARLY AS SMART AS YOU THINK YOU ARE!
Even Calvin knew when the cards were against him. Maybe you can look him up and take some lessons!!!!!
Now put THAT in your pipe and extinguish it with whatever kind of oil you like!
I tried to be patient as I'm used to working with those with "special needs" but sometimes you just have to hear the truth "warts and all!!!

Mike

You tell em Mike. I'm too mad to:banghead:

Bel ray at 3 oz per gallon;)

Back