Indiana gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the beverage assortment, a chair, some saws and an EZ-UP canopy thingy.

Leaving NWI before/by 0500 and should be there by 0900orso.

Last edited:
Big disappointment here, bad news. Something unavoidable has come up and I will not be able to make it after all. I had everything ready to go too!

I hope the weather holds out for everyone else and take pictures, I hope to be around by Sunday to look at them.

Big disappointment here, bad news. Something unavoidable has come up and I will not be able to make it after all. I had everything ready to go too!

I hope the weather holds out for everyone else and take pictures, I hope to be around by Sunday to look at them.

Damn it man! No worries ill cut some extra for you.

Loaded up last night, beat the alarm this AM and heading for Rochester in a few minutes to meet my cabbie for the first time.

Had a very fun time today. Had to scramble to get the 125 together and running, but I got it done. It put a big smile on my face when i had the 42 inch bar buried in what i believe to be a silver maple. Went with four saws, came back with five, one half way complete and a carcass. It was a good day.

Had a very fun time today. Had to scramble to get the 125 together and running, but I got it done. It put a big smile on my face when i had the 42 inch bar buried in what i believe to be a silver maple. Went with four saws, came back with five, one half way complete and a carcass. It was a good day.

Your 125 is a very good running saw and there was a nice supply of logs to try it out on.

It was a great day!

Big thank you to everyone that attended

Aubrey and myself would like to thank everyone for attending the gtg today. We hope everyone had a good time and got enough to eat. I personally would like to thank everyone that stayed and helped load out all the wood. You guys don't realize how much work you saved me.
THANKS AGAIN

Latest posts

Back