Indiana gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow this is less than 20 minutes from my house.

I will try to make it. I do not have any fast saws. But if I can make it I will bring whatever will run. I have a couple of square logs left over from my last GTG.
13.2 miles from my house..This is the closest GTG I have ever attended, that I did not host.lol

Last edited:
I will try to make it. I do not have any fast saws. But if I can make it I will bring whatever will run. I have a couple of square logs left over from my last GTG.
13.2 miles from my house..This is the closest GTG I have ever attended, that I did not host.lol

Ill bring the truck with the lift gate and get them. LOL. How come we never have meet?

Man, you live like 5 miles from me! I actually know a gal that used to live at the end of your gravel road, when we were in HS.

Sadly, I'm standing up in a friend's wedding on the 18th, so I won't be able to make it!

Such is life.

Have a good time!

Mike

Mike, Im always in the garage working on saws or out back cutting some cookies. Stop by sometime. Did you go to Mooresville?

Eric own a window company... Assuming with you being an electrician you guys have crosses paths..

you are welcome to the cants.

I will be outside making maple syrup all day today. give me a call. 812-597-5100

Imagine that, I'm reading a thread and get to the last post, and there's my name!

Latest posts

Back