Iowa Fall 2012 GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now to the important question.

Who do I need to get my beer from?

you'd still have to get it from me... Nobody but mitch took any home since it wasn't carbonated yet. PM me ur addy...

We going to keep driving this thread until the Spring GTG??? LOL!

Well I gotta make Albert City by 8-9am so I better get going... Ugh to early to be up and to long of a drive ahead...

Last edited:
Charity for proceeds from raffle

Gents,

I'm going to donate the proceeds from the MS390 raffle to Josha (Tree sling'r). If you didn't see the thread this week he was injured buy a chipper. I'd prefer to donate the money within our circle where it can directly effect people we know and care for.

If you have any objections please send them to me by tomorrow via PM.

Thanks,
Shaun

What are the Iowa GTG guys up to tonight?

Sent from my XT881 using Tapatalk 2

Wondering if I started the fire to soon upstairs as it is something like 84 degrees in the house now:msp_scared:

Same here!
emavahes.jpg

Just finished some wings and cheese balls.

Man she might kick my A$$ if she knew I posted that, that's funny ****!

Man she might kick my A$$ if she knew I posted that, that's funny ****!

What's her cel number? and we want a video of the her throwing you down to the ground and making you scream like a child:msp_scared:

What's her cel number? and we want a video of the her throwing you down to the ground and making you scream like a child:msp_scared:

That was last night;), and maybe again if see doesn't see this!

Must be the going temp but we are in the garage.
rutyvadu.jpg

You guys got it good. The stove ran me outta the basement, no more chains getting sharpened tonight (number on right is humidity, that's as low as it goes):

attachment.php

What are the Iowa GTG guys up to tonight?,,,,,,,

Wondering why I never heard from Danno ?????????? when his football team was here tonight(Friday 10/19) and I could have given him the saws from the Iowa GTG.

Bill

Latest posts

Back