Iowa Fall 2012 GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I
Hey fellas, I have a pair of Mac 3200 to relay to http://www.arboristsite.com/member.php?u=72328 down in Seymour, Mo..

Anyone traveling north or south on I29 past St. Joe and is interested give me or him a shout. I would be no more than three miles out of the way.

Yeah, I know, little plastic Macs arn't really worth it but what the heck.

Carl.

What started all this: http://www.arboristsite.com/chainsaw/206162.htm

I'm sure we could figure something out. I mean even if you met him in Cameron . Depending on is going on with work I may be able to swing your way. Still have the rancher?

Pretty New around here and dont know alot of you, but After Andy and Sarahs gtg Id love to see what iowa has to offer. As scott said what is the address to this place. Might as well start seeing how far of a drive I have. Hopefully Scott has my little project done for this one. Thanks guys also if there is anything else that you guys will need help with let me know. -Adam

Pretty New around here and dont know alot of you, but After Andy and Sarahs gtg Id love to see what iowa has to offer. As scott said what is the address to this place. Might as well start seeing how far of a drive I have. Hopefully Scott has my little project done for this one. Thanks guys also if there is anything else that you guys will need help with let me know. -Adam

Look at all them Jonsered chainsaws!! That what we like to see! Welcome aboard. :cool2:

Speakin' of Jonsereds, I would LOVE to find a (working) coil for my lil 2036. I am sure there are a number of saws that take this coil, but I have no knowledge of such.

It would be super sweet if someone has one, or even a parts saw....

Sorry-not trying to hijack here, but thought maybe some good GTG attendee might have such a thing.

Mac 3200 relay.

Tenative plans are for Mo. Jim will pick up saws from me and take them to the Iowa GTG. Pass them on to Hedgerow or someone from the Springfield, Mo. area to hold for mower05 (in Seymour, MO.) .

mower05 are you out there?

This is a hoot!:laugh:

anybody traveling through SE Iowa on their way to the GTG? I might have a favor to beg of you...

What part of Southeast Iowa? I am not planning any trips as far south as Hamilton IL but Mt Pleasant IA/Burlington IA probably.

Bill

What part of Southeast Iowa? I am not planning any trips as far south as Hamilton IL but Mt Pleasant IA/Burlington IA probably.

Bill

Bill, I'm across the river from Keokuk, but go up to Burlington quite a bit. My family lives up in Aledo, and I ski in Andalusia several times every winter. If I can't get the saws from you quickly, it won't bother me, so it all depends on your willingness to stash a box of saws until we can work something out. I'd be a bit closer to them than I am now! Lemme know if it's something you'd be willing to do.
-Danno

Speakin' of Jonsereds, I would LOVE to find a (working) coil for my lil 2036. I am sure there are a number of saws that take this coil, but I have no knowledge of such.

It would be super sweet if someone has one, or even a parts saw....

Sorry-not trying to hijack here, but thought maybe some good GTG attendee might have such a thing.

ill look and see what i have i have lots of jonny parts. anyone else needing anything?

Bill, I'm across the river from Keokuk, but go up to Burlington quite a bit. My family lives up in Aledo, and I ski in Andalusia several times every winter. If I can't get the saws from you quickly, it won't bother me, so it all depends on your willingness to stash a box of saws until we can work something out. I'd be a bit closer to them than I am now! Lemme know if it's something you'd be willing to do.
-Danno

Danno,

I can drop them off in Aledo easily. I go through there often. I was there 2 weeks ago for a football game. Depending on how the rest of the season goes we may see Aledo in the playoffs. We will be playing West Hancock on the 19th so if that is an away game then I will be going to Hamilton.

Bill

We are still talking about 6 October, right? Seems some of you are getting pretty anxious for something that is weeks away.

Mark
Weeks Away? Last I looked it was only 10 days away. You will be there, right, Mark? There might be a few big Macs waiting for you to examine at your leisure:
BigElm2.jpg

I can also bring a new baby that runs nicely (circa 1978 MiniMac 10). Whatever suits your fancy. :msp_wink:

Danno,

I can drop them off in Aledo easily. I go through there often. I was there 2 weeks ago for a football game. Depending on how the rest of the season goes we may see Aledo in the playoffs. We will be playing West Hancock on the 19th so if that is an away game then I will be going to Hamilton.

Bill
Awesome, Bill! Look for Mark to give you a few small saws at the GTG! He won't just hand over any large saws, but we've arranged a deal that requires you to grab one for me from his collection when he isn't looking. Don't worry, he might act all mad, but it's ok...

I think everybody has the addy so far... if not you can call/txt me for it.

515-two zero two-4106

Back