Iowa Fall GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny, I just finished five gallons of chili.

Had a couple phone calls asking about food. The chili and brats available to grill will be all I'm supplying. If there is something you would like to eat or snack on, I would suggest you bring something as I'm unsure how many will show. Heimanm is smoking a pork loin as well but again, not sure how many that will feed. Paper plates and bowls will be supplied as well.

Since I am driving over day of is there anything quick as in I can stop at a store and get for food. I am not much for being a builder of meals in the pot luck set-up:help:

Struggle - I will have a cooler with ice and a selection of soft drinks, but since it will be warm and we seem to have a good crowd coming more Pepsi products might be welcome, chips are always eaten, just bring anything you like and if no one else goes along with it you will have something to munch on during the drive home.

Mark

Struggle - I will have a cooler with ice and a selection of soft drinks, but since it will be warm and we seem to have a good crowd coming more Pepsi products might be welcome, chips are always eaten, just bring anything you like and if no one else goes along with it you will have something to munch on during the drive home.

Mark

Ok if you have a cooler I can get some of what you mentioned. Pepsi and Dew is good. Chips to boot.

I'm in

My son has an early morning football game so I should be on the road by 10/10:30am and arrive around noon or so.

I only have one cedar log to mill it is about 8-9ft long 14-16in dia. The other one had been cut into rounds. I'm bringing a couple of stihl saw cases/bar covers for raffle or swap table. They are a little dirty but that is ok? :msp_unsure:

I'll bring some drinks as well. Looking forward to meeting some of you fine folks. Thanks

Brian

Decided I needed to check to make sure AS was still here before I finished loading up the truck. See you either tonight or tomorrow.

What a difference the weather is going to be this year vs. last year. :msp_ohmy:

On the Road Again

Mitch hope you dont mind me showing up a little early. Put me to work if you want with any last minute stuff.
GOT THE DAY OFF, YAY!! Just got the jeep all packed up and ready to go, just have to run an errind and im off.
Hope to see you guys in maby 2-3 hours.

Orange and black ones!

Playing the race card I see.....

Mitch hope you dont mind me showing up a little early. Put me to work if you want with any last minute stuff.
GOT THE DAY OFF, YAY!! Just got the jeep all packed up and ready to go, just have to run an errind and im off.
Hope to see you guys in maby 2-3 hours.

Sounds good, will be hear all day.

Latest posts

Back