Iowa Fall GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I figure if Mark is willing to make the drive from Indiana I will also make the drive. I figure that is just common courtesy after the Il/IN/WI/MI thread I started went away to Ohio and northern Michigan

Mighty nice way to think!

I'm more then willing to make the drive just hope it all works out at that time is all. Can't say for sure but I will try my hardest.

Work is killing me right now but hopefully it will work out then.

I still am with you on hopeing to do a GTG around here.

Well I figure if Mark is willing to make the drive from Indiana I will also make the drive. I figure that is just common courtesy after the Il/IN/WI/MI thread I started went away to Ohio and northern Michigan

Was hoping that one stayed close as well. Would like to attend.

Well I am not sure how exactly to take this but I have an idea.

Just some friendly #$% tossing, that's all. Would be good to see ya again. I'm sure we will be head first in field work also but its about the only time I can host.

Thanks for the heads-up Mitch. Will put it on the schedule and start stocking up on T-shirts for everyones winter wardrobe!!:msp_biggrin:

My wife has been sporting the Boyd's outdoor power gravely shirt lately. I told her to stop wearing it, three kids is enough! She didn't get it!?

Any chance for branded sandals?

Well, it's possible...

Wonder if CPR could make it. Carpooling from the land of Yoopers is probably a better idea than just me driving my ass down there.

You guys would probably like my 'crummy' station wagon. Cops probably wouldn't... :D Pull me over for having too many pieces of rust falling off per mile...

Instead of just subscribing, why don't you grab Stumpy and the rest of The Menagerie and head on up!! :hmm3grin2orange:

I want to see some of the members in this thread, I haven't made my mind up yet. I will say I don't miss many GTGs, so this one is marked on the calendar now.

This GTG is the same weekend as the Doniphan Mo Timberfest.

Google says 9 Hours and 2 minutes for this one. I have done longer drives for GTGs.

Last edited:
Campers are also welcome for the 7th if that helps anyone out.

Should have some big sticks collected by then:rock:

Can I bow hunt close?

Yes, public hunting at...Big Marsh (16 m), black hawk park (20 m), Hardin county head quarters (25 m) and many other smaller spots.

Personally, I like Headquarters. Get a deer every year out of that plot.

So, what goes on at these shindigs?

Well normally at the Indiana GTGs there has also been some wife swapping.. Not sure if that is common practice out in Ioways or not.LOL I need to see if I can get my old wife back, this 22 year old is liking to kill me.. Bring my wife back,,.,,,,

Well normally at the Indiana GTGs there has also been some wife swapping.. Not sure if that is common practice out in Ioways or not.LOL I need to see if I can get my old wife back, this 22 year old is liking to kill me.. Bring my wife back,,.,,,,

Hmm... sounds like I get a girl to plow and the guy gets stuck with his left hand... :hmm3grin2orange:

Back