Iowa Fall GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I am not "like minded" so I am not sure about the wife swapping. I prefer to keep the one that I made a vow to. You will have to ask her is she feels the same. I would hope so after 7th grade.

Do you have any Dolmar branded arm floats? Hell I could use some here too!!!:hmm3grin2orange:

SNOWWW!!!! You should be banned for saying that word:blob2:

A good banning would probably serve me well.............be a h ell of alot more productive to be sure.

Man them poor people in the Dakota's, western Iowa and norther Missourri. Couple spots were the river is ten miles wide.

So what saw are we building for this GTG? I'm a good loser LOL

I have a 394 to build but that is all that I have that you haven't seen. I know a guy who was passing out Dolmar hats at the last GTG that would like to see a 7900 or 6400 BB build.

I have a 394 to build but that is all that I have that you haven't seen. I know a guy who was passing out Dolmar hats at the last GTG that would like to see a 7900 or 6400 BB build.

BB it is

Hopefully not seasonal, reminds me of 93.

So what saw are we building for this GTG? I'm a good loser LOL

I was just a kid for that and DONT wanna see it as an adult. This rain needs to quit NOWWWWW! I modified your 066 top end alittle and it rips pretty good. Ill get videos up soon!!!

the 6400,7900 is a good idea! I need to get to grinding!
A free saw is a helluva lot cheaper than ruining a 150 piston and cyl since I am a rookie at modding.. Gotta learn somewhere ya know!

Dont be skeerd! You got a pro within texting distance:hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back