Is the 066Mag the king of all chain saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
coveredinsap said:
Yup....if I post photos with people in them operating my saws, it will be hot chicks....ya know, something worth looking at other than the saws :)

Now slap,,,,, your the one that jumped Dean over his Hot Saw ad,,Rember the good DR Savage tried to help you?,,,,,, back to being hypocritical, or just a slap?

I thought he was a girlyman, byt maybe is red blooded after all, and just wants to play happy slappy....

Last edited:
ShoerFast said:
Now slap,,,,, your the one that jumped Dean over his Hot Saw ad,,Rember the good DR Savage tried to help you?,,,,,, back to being hypocritical, or just a slap?

Nope. I'm not the one professing to be a bible-thumping christian like Dean does. Do you see the difference?

coveredinsap said:
Nope. I'm not the one professing to be a bible-thumping christian like Dean does. Do you see the difference?
Oh, I see the difference! It's about being hypocritical, right Sap? Did I get it right?

Hey, as long as I have your attention Sap, 'splain to us YOUR warranty vs. Stihl's warranty and how that relates to being a hypocrit...

***********assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. These materials are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Furthermore,********* does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics,links or other items contained within these materials. **********shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. The information on this server is subject to change without notice and does not represent a commitment on the part of ***********in the future.

This one.....

coveredinsap said:
Yeah :) I'm sorry...I can't help but laugh whenever I look at those photos...as I keep thinking of the Pillsbury doughboy with a Stihl....again, I'm sorry :)

....Dude, those can't be your best 'action shots'.

As for my own 'action shots'... I've posted them already. They're photos of the chainsaw(s) and the work, not the moron operating them :)

Here's some real action of one of your favorite morons, a couple of them operating a piped saw in a way that no one that I know of has done....on the job..actually gypo logger has done it, but not aloft, though these videos are of working on a failed tree while standing on a deck.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWm-GFbAHMk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFElISvLKrw is of a big pine top going over. There 3 other videos at Youtube that I'm sure my friends will appreciate if they havent seen them, you'll have to click on "rbtree's Videos" to see them. gypologger has some there as well...

The sound is off sync by a second or more here on the first one, so it looks like I really am a chain saw dork...or doofus...but moron??

Last edited:
coveredinsap said:

DO I SEE THE DIFFERENCE!,,,,,,lets read this between sap and Dean,,,

About tipped over there, if I may? I don't see very many people like you sap, as I can see the difference very well, and will not even start there.

But will mention a few things, qualities I see in Dean,,,,, one of the first, he knows when he is wrong, and says so! You say you can tell a good mechanic when you see one,,,,, well Dean is among the best in my book!

As far as political views, ideas, most anything Dean will say, he tells it like it is! And then tells you why he thinks that way,,,,,but he also listens to your views and be ready to defend yours, he wants to hear that also,,,,, he is open minded, and if I may say, we start to learn from that!

But as far as making points that you don't agree with Dean's ad, for any reason, and then say that you would rather have a picture of a gal with your saws,,,,,,, is hypocritical point , what? 357 , made by you so far?

Were do you come off calling Dean a "bible-thumping christian" and I fail to see the relavence pertaining to his ad?

Unless there is one thing that you both have in common, nice gals pictured with saws?

Last edited:
coveredinsap said:
Yeah :) I'm sorry...I can't help but laugh whenever I look at those photos...as I keep thinking of the Pillsbury doughboy with a Stihl....again, I'm sorry :)

....Dude, those can't be your best 'action shots'.

As for my own 'action shots'... I've posted them already. They're photos of the chainsaw(s) and the work, not the moron operating them :)

Once again, CAUGHT!!

Don't call Sap out on any of his lies, he will resort to name calling and totally blow off a legitimate request to see the " Guru in Action!"

EDIT: He has finally figured out he is a moron, by his own admission.

rbtree said:
Here's some real action of one of your favorite morons, a couple of them operating a piped saw in a way that no one that I know of has done....on the job..actually gypo logger has done it, but not aloft, though these videos are of working on a failed tree while standing on a deck.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWm-GFbAHMk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfPVQ8fkP5w has 5 videos that I'm sure my friends will appreciate if they havent seen them.

The sound is off sync by a second or more here, so it looks like I really am a chain saw dork...or doofus...but moron??

That saw hauls-sap!

So back to topic, if saw is not the King, it has to be Duke?

What saws would be "Knighted" eg; Sir Rauncher, 455 ?

I would give the old ,,, Sir Woodboss, 028 super, Knighthood

CaseyForrest said:
Once again, CAUGHT!!

Don't call Sap out on any of his lies, he will resort to name calling and totally blow off a legitimate request to see the " Guru in Action!"

EDIT: He has finally figured out he is a moron, by his own admission.

Pay no mind when "she" starts name calling, its only the Kool Aid talking, she really means no harm, she's just trying to stay in the "PREFERRED BRAND" of talk. I think if you really check her out you will find alot of interesting things about her. From what I found out through the grapevine she is a real case indeed. I see some others have found out a few things about her already, makes you wonder why she hangs around. Like Papa Bear Bill always says, those Kool Aid drinkers are slow to wise up. You know what is realy funny about her, she really thinks we care about saw brand,lol. I could care less what people use but when one keeps posting and whinning about one brand they should beware, some dirt may be found on them. In this case it was a truck load.
Great pics there Cassey. I'd be suprized if "she", the Kool Aid drinker, could handle that big "PREFEERED BRAND" of saw,hehe. Now watch her come back with more of that Kool Aid talk,hehe

rbtree said:

Hey Roger I never get tired of seeing the 1st piped Dolmar 5100s in action so cool...:rock:

Scott

04ultra said:
***********assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. These materials are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Furthermore,********* does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics,links or other items contained within these materials. **********shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. The information on this server is subject to change without notice and does not represent a commitment on the part of ***********in the future.

This one.....

Dayummmmmmmmm who's warranty is that, I mean is that a warranty or a WARNING,lololol. With a write up like that its obvious who's ever it is they are making real sure they don't intend to back up they're product at all. In fact that warranty there pretty much says if you buy it its at your own risk and good luck. Man thats pitiful................

ShoerFast said:
That saw hauls-sap!

So back to topic, if saw is not the King, it has to be Duke?

What saws would be "Knighted" eg; Sir Rauncher, 455 ?

I would give the old ,,, Sir Woodboss, 028 super, Knighthood

Thanks, shoer, ED Heard builds a fine worksaw!

Sappo's bs response that I copied below leads me to say that that Sir Rauncher 455 is what I use for a toothpick.... well back when I worked for Paul Bunyan Forest Co anyhow....:bowdown:

From smokechase's great (till it got all gummed up with sap) thread, the girlyman of the hour said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbtree
smokechase, you need to check out a few of this idiot sap's other posts, and you'll see what the fool is on about.

Sap, you have gone and done it, you 100% imbecilic fool.... You are not worthy of cleaning the dirt off my shoes......

I step on insignificant crickets like you...

It's time for you to go away....>>>

And sap said:

LOL! I wouldn't hire you to clean my shoes let alone work on my trees. (And judging by your comments, that's horse dung on your shoes..and you're full of it.)

rbtree said:
Thanks for selling it to me, Scott!

one mo' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOXghfSb8sA&search=

Wow, that saw hauls buggy. The new store we're about to open may have the Dolmar line up in it , I hope it does. Its suppose to open anyday now, can't wait.
I wonder if I grab me a few Dolmars for the ole saw collection if that Kool Aid drinker that hangs around here like a street corner ole gal will mouth off. Can only hope,lol. CuttinScott will be chewing her up then and we can take a break for awhile Rb,lololololol

Thall,

Ain't it funny how your old dawg (beeeeeeotch) doesn't show in the evenings anymore...:laugh: ............I thought them crickets came out @ night :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Maybe she's workin on some tomahawk warranties :jawdrop:

Paul61 said:
Thall,

Ain't it funny how your old dawg (beeeeeeotch) doesn't show in the evenings anymore...:laugh: ............I thought them crickets came out @ night :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Maybe she's workin on some tomahawk warranties :jawdrop:

hahahaha, seems that ole gal saw a warranty by someone on here and hauled buggy all the sudden. Wonder why she done that, hmmm. Maybe she's went to make up another pitcher of that what, yup , you got it, Kool Aid....................

Back