Is the 066Mag the king of all chain saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THALL10326 said:
hahahaha, seems that ole gal saw a warranty by someone on here and hauled buggy all the sudden. Wonder why she done that, hmmm. Maybe she's went to make up another pitcher of that what, yup , you got it, Kool Aid....................

Yup,
Runnin like a dawg (beotch) with her tail between her legs :laugh: :laugh:

That's some warranty alright..........who'd buy ANYTHING with a disclaimer like that?

Might as well say..........."It's junk, pay the $$ , when it don't work........call 1-800-GET-LOST"

attachment.php
Paul61 said:
Yup,
Runnin like a dawg (beotch) with her tail between her legs :laugh: :laugh:

That's some warranty alright..........who'd buy ANYTHING with a disclaimer like that?

Might as well say..........."It's junk, pay the $$ , when it don't work........call 1-800-GET-LOST"

My thoughts exactly,I wouldn't buy anything with a warranty like that. She is however trying to make mends over at the church, look at her new picture:

Last edited:
Sorry, couldn't answer right away..........was laughin so hard I couldn't type
lolololol ......lemme guess who did that one.... lololol

Now Thall you know I ain't got any Stihl's (yet) but.........I gotta admire anyone who backs his product. :bowdown:

Just think of what kinda a lowlife sack -O- **** that would take your hard earned money and hand ya a FLEA MARKET quality knife and/or tomahawk with no warranty / guaranty ?? :angry2:

Lakeside53 said:
Ha! But I've actually used it!
Aye...

and it looks like this is the first time I've posted this pic here, my apologies, Andy

attachment.php

rbtree said:
Aye...

and it looks like this is the first time I've posted this pic here, my apologies, Andy

LOL! That's amazing! I guess in all those years as a 'pro' you never learned to use protective gloves, boots, kevlar chaps or eye protection?

Accident, meet waiting to happen. Figures.

coveredinsap said:
LOL! That's amazing! I guess in all those years as a 'pro' you never learned to use protective gloves, boots, kevlar chaps or eye protection?

Accident, meet waiting to happen. Figures.

You forgot to mention the hat doesn't fit either.

So show us your picture.

Aww shaddup sappo, Andy was taking pics, and I figured he'd like to run a piped and modded saw.

Besides, few in the US arbor industry wear protective gloves or footwear. Those aren't required by OSHA for arboriculture or logging.

Lakeside53 said:
You forgot to mention the hat doesn't fit either.

Sorry. The hardhat's suspension is a bum fit too. How's that....better?

Uh, FYI.....I'm the guy taking the photos I post, not posing in them.

Wow, I guess its true then, you really dont have any friends. Or maybe its that they cant stand waiting around for you to get your rancher through a log.

Maybe its that the saws you have in your pictures dont actually work, or its not you DOING the work.

Possibly your saws look better sitting in a cut that your 390 started, and your rancher is still working on.

Seriously...

coveredinsap said:
Sorry. The hardhat's suspension is a bum fit too. How's that....better?

Uh, FYI.....I'm the guy taking the photos I post, not posing in them.

SAP, your local protective apparel expert.

Probably never even put on a bike helmet, but he knows how its supposed to fit.

Actually, you doofus, that is mine, and it cost $85, a Pacific kevlar helmet out of Australia..I also own a nice light Petzl Vertex at $70, and an old kevlar HB Wales El Cap, which is up around $90 by now...

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back