Is the 066Mag the king of all chain saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fishhuntcutwood said:
Thall, I just called a buddy of mine back home in Indiana. He'll sell me one of his handmade 'hawks for $20. He told me he'd throw in a bag of beads and some feathers, but I've still got plenty of feathers from the last wild turkey I killed. He guarantees it sharp and balanced. He can't guarantee it for hanging on a wall, but he can guarantee it for throwing and actual use. Are you interested?

Naaaaaaaaaa I'm gonna pass. I did see some here at a flee market and the going price was 10.00-15.00, some looked nice but I couldn't think of anything I could use it for other than hanging it on the wall and staring at it and wondering if Cluster really fought off all those Indians,lol. Seems Winchester proved the worth of a tomahawk a long time ago,lolol

attachment.php

Hey Jeff care to explain this????????? LOL

coveredinsap said:
I milled a whole cedar tree with a brand new 455 Rancher. Didn't hurt it a bit. Granted, I mixed it rich at around 30:1, but you'd think Stihl would stand behind it's "King of All Chain Saws" regardless, eh? LOL!

you should know. After all you are the AUTHORITY on all chain saws ?

spacemule said:
Some jerk more than likely. :laugh:

I wasn't talking about the fine young outstanding man that started this thread, I was talking about the low life underbelly of a grave robber sawman that dug it back up. Hmmmmmmmmmmm can only be one man, IT HAD TO BE YOU,:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

Back