Is the 066Mag the king of all chain saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lakeside53 said:
Why do you need a warranty when they won't be used? To quote the Sapper:

Although one wonders why anyone would subject such unique pieces to actual use when mass-produced 'abuser' tools can be readily and cheaply purchased at retail outlets nationwide.

Abuser tools? hmmm.....

What is unique about a Tomahawk. Seems someone lives in a dreamworld looking for suckers to buy worthless items at outragous prices with Kool Aid warranties. Seen such items up at a big flee market one time, all the leather and beads. I didn't see any $900.00 tomahawks though, most were around $10.00-$15.00, a fair price for something that has no use what so ever other than to hang on the wall, look at and wonder why you bought it,lolol

THALL10326 said:
What is unique about a Tomahawk. Seems someone lives in a dreamworld looking for suckers to buy worthless items at outragous prices with Kool Aid warranties. Seen such items up at a big flee market one time, all the leather and beads. I didn't see any $900.00 tomahawks though, most were around $10.00-$15.00, a fair price for something that has no use what so ever other than to hang on the wall, look at and wonder why you bought it,lolol

No warranty!!!! It would probably fall off the wall onto the carpet and shatter.:buttkick:

lovetheoutdoors said:
No warranty!!!! It would probably fall off the wall onto the carpet and shatter.:buttkick:

Well it comes with a big warranty really, alot of warning talk that it has no warrranty at all. Go back up the thread abit and you'll see it. Tell me what you think of that warranty. Is it a warning or a warranty? Seems the maker must think everyone is a Kool Aid drinker like he is,lololol, Thats from PAPPA BEAR BILL O. The maker should call his radio show, I dare him. He can tell Bill he sells $900.00 tomahawks with a no spin warranty, none,lolol

fishhuntcutwood said:
Guess the Washington boys are on here tonight.

Evening gents...

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 9 (3 members and 6 guests)
fishhuntcutwood, Lakeside53, rbtree
Hey Fish whats up. Hey are you in the market for a tomahawk? Seems to be a popular item on the site,hehe

coveredinsap said:
LOL! That's amazing! I guess in all those years as a 'pro' you never learned to use protective gloves, boots, kevlar chaps or eye protection?

Accident, meet waiting to happen. Figures.

Did you even put on a hard hat to cut wood this month?

Typical manhater. Is cutting wood a religious experience for you?

Fred

Mr. said:
Did you even put on a hard hat to cut wood this month?

Typical manhater. Is cutting wood a religious experience for you?

Fred

lol, so funny. I was sawing wood today for a few bucks. My safety equipment consisted of a t-shirt, pants and sneakers. It was 90 degrees and keeping cool was all that mattered to me. I'm just a accident waitng to happen according to most knife makers. Still can't figure out why knife and tomahawk makers care what saw guys do, interesting...............

THALL10326 said:
Well it comes with a big warranty really, alot of warning talk that it has no warrranty at all. Go back up the thread abit and you'll see it. Tell me what you think of that warranty. Is it a warning or a warranty? Seems the maker must think everyone is a Kool Aid drinker like he is,lololol, Thats from PAPPA BEAR BILL O. The maker should call his radio show, I dare him. He can tell Bill he sells $900.00 tomahawks with a no spin warranty, none,lolol

Thats a shotty warranty:buttkick:

lovetheoutdoors said:
Thats a shotty warranty:buttkick:

Shotty is a understatement, and to think it comes from someone who scream and cried about customer service and warranty issues. His warranty says in all that garbage that he will not refund your money no matter what. I'm sure you have heard that the common theif is the guy that locks up everything, marks everything he owns while at the sametime he goes out robs everyone else. Sometime they get caught such as the case here, serves him right........

THALL10326 said:
Hey Fish whats up. Hey are you in the market for a tomahawk?

What the hell would I (or anyone) do with a $900 'hawk? I've got friends that do the rendevous, and they make their own for throwing, but none of them are the wannabe yuppies that would hang a store bought decorative $900 'hawk on their weekend home's wall.

Just my thoughts. Sorry Thall, not interested. Why? Who's selling them?

Jeff

Thall, I just called a buddy of mine back home in Indiana. He'll sell me one of his handmade 'hawks for $20. He told me he'd throw in a bag of beads and some feathers, but I've still got plenty of feathers from the last wild turkey I killed. He guarantees it sharp and balanced. He can't guarantee it for hanging on a wall, but he can guarantee it for throwing and actual use. Are you interested?

fishhuntcutwood said:
Thall, I just called a buddy of mine back home in Indiana. He'll sell me one of his handmade 'hawks for $20. He told me he'd throw in a bag of beads and some feathers, but I've still got plenty of feathers from the last wild turkey I killed. He guarantees it sharp and balanced. He can't guarantee it for hanging on a wall, but he can guarantee it for throwing and actual use. Are you interested?

Wow I might be intrested Jeff..You think I could chop twigs with it...

04ultra said:
Wow I might be intrested Jeff..You think I could chop twigs with it...

Sure could. They're pretty cool. He also makes self bows, and hunts with them. His tools are just that-tools. They look like they could have been made 200 years ago. Very impressive. This was my graduation gift from him. He knapped the flint, shot the deer and wrapped the cordage. This knife is usuable, but it's got way too much sentimental value to me to use. But it's cool to know that it could be....

rbtree said:
Found the "girlish maker"

attachment.php

Break out da chopping block....

Better yet, a good ole neck wringin' might suffice...

Interesting .. picture...

fishhuntcutwood said:
What the hell would I (or anyone) do with a $900 'hawk? I've got friends that do the rendevous, and they make their own for throwing, but none of them are the wannabe yuppies that would hang a store bought decorative $900 'hawk on their weekend home's wall.

Just my thoughts. Sorry Thall, not interested. Why? Who's selling them?

Jeff

Well we got the saw guru thats makes them out of claw hammers, quite a feat wouldn't you say? Seems all that forging and beating those hammers into tomahawks makes these things worth 900.00 in his mind. I'm like you, kinda high, taking a 20.00 hammer in the garage and coming out with a 900.00 tomahawk. Bad part is the 20.00 hammer most likely had a warranty, the 900.00 tomahawk has none. Very interesting way of thinking on the makers part, obviously his elevator does not go all the way to the top......

Back