Is the 066Mag the king of all chain saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
coveredinsap said:
I would think a lot more would go into making a chainsaw 'king' then power-to-weight ratio.

How's about listing all the things a person takes into consideration before making a purchase?

I would venture a guess that there are more cheapo Poulan 'Wild Things' in service on any given day in this country than 660's. That would make the Wild Thing 'king'.

The 660 can be 'queen'. How's that? Hahahahaha!

Hello Sap, how ya been. See your out of jail and looks like ya got the giggles there,cool. I do like your sense of humor ya know. Odd you bring up the Wild Things because your right in a sense, they are a King in the saw world too, the King of Throw Away chainsaws. Its the only saw I get in where the customer brings it in with a "CAN YOU PITCH THIS PIECE OF JUNK" for me if I buy a new Stihl. Of course my reply is always sureeeeeeee. I bet I have tossed over 10 of them in the dumpster in the past year. So they are as you say a King, I never doubted you for a second. All kidding aside the thread was based on the reputation of the 066 has made over the years, not based on sales. Speaking of sales Sap dealers are reporting huge increases this year over last year, Stihl dealers that is. One feller on here reported he's up over 80% over last year. Seems the "Preferred Brand" is having another banner year. Hows the 455 selling Sap? By the way whatcha think that 455 would look like if it was green and yellow, hint hint, get ready................

coveredinsap said:
LOL! Good one! I think I'll join you in an adult beverage for breakfast...shall we make it a Budweiser, the 'king of beers'? :)

"Milk is for babies, when you grow up you drink beer."

- Arnold Schwarzenegger -

I WAS IN NO WAY DEFENDING YOUR INGNORANCE

Lakeside53 said:
Damn, that's one for SAP!!!:rock: barely...

Gotta give Sap credit where credit is due, he pulled off a good one there,lol........................

attachment.php

Look's like you were replying to manual ..and said marco..

Last edited:
04ultra said:
attachment.php

Look's like you were replying to manual ..and said marco..

My bad - I retract my impartial win for sappy. The score is now -594 to SAP, 1867 for everyone else. We need Honeria back to keep score...

Sap has just become the first person on AS whom I've put on my ignore list. The guy is a troll in the first degree, and if he's not going to be permantly banned, I can at least ban him from my viewing and get back to enjoying my time here.

Anybody seen Timber around? I'd rather talk with him. Of course, Sap could be timber....:dizzy:

Noooooo, that was a 'twofer'. I was replying to both of them in one post. First the spelling correction, and then the marco-polo jab. More like a two-run homer for those keeping score.

And of course the fans for the other team will moan and whine about it and try to discount it. But no dice...those runs stand.

You guys really do need to take some lessons on verbal sparring.

coveredinsap said:
Noooooo, that was a 'twofer'. I was replying to both of them in one post. First the spelling correction, and then the marco-polo jab. More like a two-run homer for those keeping score.

And of course the fans for the other team will moan and whine about it and try to discount it. But no dice...those runs stand.

Sap twist it around again and again.. You done messed up..Oh- ya I planned it that way..

04ultra said:

And there's another fine job by the self-professed "Photo Shop Bandit"! LOL! Notice the symmetrical properties and professional look of that drawn circle. Perfecto!!!

You should really see about taking some photoshop classes, uh..."bandit".

coveredinsap said:

lolololol, rolling here. Sap what is the score anyway? You claim a two run double, cool. Now what is the score and what inning is it,lolololol

TreeCo said:
...he stomped you into the ground so firmly in another thread.
Huh? I don't really think so. I asked him a simple question. A very simple question. Rather than answer the question he kept making it about me. I responded to each and every one of those allegations about me.

He has yet to answer the one very simple question.

Just for chits and giggles lets pretend that I actually did disrespect the Generals. Isn't Sap guilty of the same with his comments about our President who also has served?

:heart:

Back