Is the 066Mag the king of all chain saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess it's my turn to get banned!!!!

OK, Coveredincrap, some of us may not spell or type that well, sue me, you will get half of what I owe!!! We have other things on our minds!!! You just seem to want to get in a pissing match don't you? We are all a bunch of morons, right? Then go cry to mommy ad find something else to do!!! Go find someone on myspace and play with them!!! You're first post was AWSOME!!! We were al sympathetic to you and tried to help as best we could, BUT YOU CAN'T LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!! Can you?
SSSOOOO.......... "I'm going back to Cali." (LL Cool J. circa 1990) "Won't you be, now won't you be my f@#$ng neighbor" (Ugly Kid Joe, circa 1993)
Guess I will be living across the street from you!!! You wanna ?????, I will be more than happy to give you a real reason to ?????!!!!!!!!
The other Andy

Hay Marco

Thats ok I understand I was just having fun with what you said.
I'm on this site because I want to learn more about chainsaws.
Theres people that have chainsaws and then theirs people that know chainsaws. By the way I own a 029 and I'm happy with my Sthil :) ..!..
Puts food on the table many of times when needed for my family.

So Sap you think in your own mind you got one on me. Thats ok it's the little things in life that make your day.
We see your playing Marco Polo Why don't you go blindly back to that thread about "Harbor fright grinders". Thats right be a good boy now.
Ya Hear.

coveredinsap said:
And there's another fine job by the self-professed "Photo Shop Bandit"! LOL! Notice the symmetrical properties and professional look of that drawn circle. Perfecto!!!

You should really see about taking some photoshop classes, uh..."bandit".

LOL must be doing something right..Your complaining about it..HAHAHAHA
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

attachment.php

Thank's Larry .. Sap I'm learning with Larry's crayons..LOL :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Marco said:
One thing I have noticed between the two is that a 036/361 owner will say "I have had good luck with Stihl", the 029/290 owner says "I have a Stihl" like it automaticaly qualifies them for something.

"I have a Stihl" qualifies me for great support at my local dealer.

"I have a Husky" works fine there too.

"I have a Poulan" qualifies me for a run around, where every dealer and small engine shop isn't interested.

The 290 is OK value for money. Nobody is winning hotsaw races with 290s, nobody is dropping redwoods with 290s. So?

The 290 is a good saw in its category. If I bought my brother-in-law a saw, I'd probably buy him a 290.

I hate to post on one of these errant sap is a moron threads but had to comment on the last picture the rings of a tree are co-centric (means radiating from inside out all centered on the same point) circles not dashed lines at a 45 degree angle

-disclaimer i am no way trying to join any team here or anywhere just stating that if all the time was put into a photo for the enjoyment of others at least making it accurate would be nice

upandcommer said:
I hate to post on one of these errant sap is a moron threads but had to comment on the last picture the rings of a tree are co-centric (means radiating from inside out all centered on the same point) circles not dashed lines at a 45 degree angle

-disclaimer i am no way trying to join any team here or anywhere just stating that if all the time was put into a photo for the enjoyment of others at least making it accurate would be nice

Sorry. My bad.

attachment.php

upandcommer said:

Now that was funny.
He's from down under though, and everyone knows that down under tree rings grow at 45 degree angles, toilet water spins counter-clockwise, and saw chains spin in reverse. Bwahhahahahahahaha!

For the record, this isn't a "sap is a moron" thread, this is a "Stihl is the king" thread....which is just as idiotic, only different.
--Cue the Budweiser clydesdales and theme song--

coveredinsap said:
For the record, this isn't a "sap is a moron" thread, this is a "Stihl is the king" thread....which is just as idiotic, only different.

Wrong again. It's may have started as a real "whatever" thread, but as usual degenerates into one of a 100 "sap is a moron" threads.

coveredinsap said:
Now that was funny.
He's from down under though, and everyone knows that down under tree rings grow at 45 degree angles, toilet water spins counter-clockwise, and saw chains spin in reverse. Bwahhahahahahahaha!

--Cue the Budweiser clydesdales and theme song--
:notrolls2:

Not trying to be a smart a_ _ , The older holmlites are up for the running.

Lakeside53 said:
Wrong again. It's may have started as a real "whatever" thread, but as usual degenerates into one of a 100 "sap is a moron" threads.

Yes, I see...anyone who dares to speak against Stihl is either a "moron" or a "troll".

Who started this thread? That's right, Thall did. A Stihl dealer. That's what I call a "troll". Only a "moron" as you say whould see it otherwise.

coveredinsap said:
Yes, I see...anyone who dares to speak against Stihl is either a "moron" or a "troll".

Who started this thread? That's right, Thall did. A Stihl dealer. That's what I call a "troll". Only a "moron" as you say whould see it otherwise.

Anyone that has ran one and not droped it on the gas-tank, find that there very well built!

BTW it's called "braking-it-in" not braking it!

ShoerFast said:
Anyone that has ran one and not droped it on the gas-tank, find that there very well built!

BTW it's called "braking-it-in" not braking it!

well you fed him not me

Latest posts

Back