Is There Such A Thing As Cali Approved Saw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SierraMtns

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Ok Guys,

I just got off the phone with my Echo dealer about what day they are doing the Echo Sale. I asked him about the CS -501p and 620PW. He said they didn't come up on their list to order so they must not be approved for California. WHAT? You gotta be joking right?

Ok Guys,

I just got off the phone with my Echo dealer about what day they are doing the Echo Sale. I asked him about the CS -501p and 620PW. He said they didn't come up on their list to order so they must not be approved for California. WHAT? You gotta be joking right?
He couldnt be joking. Jokes are known by the state of California to cause birth defects and cancer.

Nope.

Think about a chainsaw:
  1. burn petroleum fuel for energy
    1. the exhaust pollutes the ever sacred environment
    2. exhaust fumes ruin the air quality of the weed smoking neighbor
  2. loud and intrusive - the noise drowns out the above mentioned neighbor's Bob Marley record
  3. used to cut down trees - cutting down trees lowers the breathable oxygen in the air for to the above mentioned weed smoking neighbor
  4. dangerous to use - or at least that's what the weed smoking neighbor thinks, so he lobbies his local government officials to make it law that you shouldn't be allowed to use one either
  5. some components may contain lead - California's problem is lead. Yeah, ok, we'll go with lead, why not.

ETA: I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one contributing stupid to this thread. :D

Nope.

Think about a chainsaw:
  1. burn petroleum fuel for energy
    1. the exhaust pollutes the ever sacred environment
    2. exhaust fumes ruin the air quality of the weed smoking neighbor
  2. loud and intrusive - the noise drowns out the above mentioned neighbor's Bob Marley record
  3. used to cut down trees - cutting down trees lowers the breathable oxygen in the air for to the above mentioned weed smoking neighbor
  4. dangerous to use - or at least that's what the weed smoking neighbor thinks, so he lobbies his local government officials to make it law that you shouldn't be allowed to use one either
  5. some components may contain lead - California's problem is lead. Yeah, ok, we'll go with lead, why not.

ETA: I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one contributing stupid to this thread. :D

Californians DO like to eat old paint chips.

It is known!

Back