J-red 2055 Turbo value?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bootsie

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Ok, so I need some expert input. I know something is only worth what people are willing to pay but... I have a 2055 turbo in great condition. I am talking like 20 hrs of run time on. What would it be worth? I have someone interested in buying it and since there does not seem to be too many of them around I thought I would ask around on here. Thanks in advance guys

I also have a 2055 j-red and I would never consider selling it as it's the companion saw to my j-red 670. All the rest stay in the shed. I bought mine on ebay as a parts saw needing a piston and ring for $120. As to what they are worth I have no clue.

Unfortunately, I need the money. I do plan on getting another keeper saw in the near future but right now it just is not in the cards. You are right though it seems like a great saw! Real screamer and sounds great.

Currently my only other saw is my Dolmar 5100...and I am not selling that. The 2055 was around 779.99 here when new.

Unfortunately they were sold as well Troll. I figure in about another 8 months I will be able to start rebuilding my collection.

best advise to you: put that 2055 in the closet, and forget about it. Next fall you will thank yourself for doing so. I know what broke times are like, heck I had to sell everything but my soul to live this last fall, some of my rifles got put away, so they wouldn't get sold. Otherwise, I would have sold them and prolly ended up 20 pounds heavier than I am now!!!

Good deals don't seem to come often around here, you got a steal on the saw, I also looked at the listing for it. A little work goes a long way, if the saw is as good as they say it might be worth saving, just my two cents. Good flip, hope it works out well for you

Latest posts

Back