Joined the 500 crowd with this pawn shop find.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes confusing thread but what it taught is is some dont realy know what theyre looking.
Well have to ask the OP if this was a joke or something

Yes confusing thread but what it taught is is some dont realy know what theyre looking.
Well have to ask the OP if this was a joke or something
Well you are the OP and you indicated you bought it, I guess the joke is on you, a expensive one also.

Lol. The threads a fun one. No i didnt buy it. I have my own turd saws to work on dont need anymore projects.

I buy 5 or 10 things a year.

My last big purchase was a ln25 suutcase welder. New they are pretty spendy. 3500 i payed 500 for it its been a freaking badass machine

Guys you make good deals happen they dont just chase you down screaming im a good deal.

But yes pawn shop sticker prices are a joke but wevnever pay that do we.

Got some cut time in small wood with the 440hybrid today. Freaking love it. It flat just pulls hard.
The light stihl bar and full wrap complete the package.

Offcourse as all things go she decided to die mid cut instantly. Wtf. Coil wire let go. Do im home grabbing the 372 to finish.

Will be fun finish. 372 is piped, just touched up cutters and will go let our presence be known.

The 440 is loud but man the 372vid on another level. Sounds like im cutting trees with a kx80.

Was thinking about starting on a pipe for the 440 but i cant get the damn thing to stay running.

Have some ideas. Make the 440 pipe alittle longer and not kneck it down like the 372. I think itl wake the thing up even more.
Shes kinds got a second gear at midrange to top where it pulls 20230727_232541.jpglike a freight train no matter what.

Latest posts

Back